PDA

View Full Version : CE Password Reset

Custom Search

Znaboge
03-29-2023, 08:33 AM
Member please advice where to get the Reset Code....

Elmo
03-29-2023, 10:07 AM
A machine Model Would Help
Konica Minolta Do A Reset Service Contact Your Local Dealer

Znaboge
03-29-2023, 10:30 AM
A machine Model Would Help
Konica Minolta Do A Reset Service Contact Your Local Dealer

Thanks. My machine is Konica Minolta Bizhub C364e
Reset Request Code: 72PLQ-93ZFE-FH2LC-PW437-CGXZ8-CG8YD-EMZQG-MZDTF

Please if anyone could help, notify me🙏

Elmo
03-29-2023, 10:53 AM
For The C364e You Can Get A Reset Firmware Tool
I am Sure If You Contribute To The Site Someone Will Help

tulintron
03-29-2023, 03:26 PM
Is the contribution fair? I think so. But I don't think it's the most important thing.

Having technical knowledge is important.
Telling us what has already been done in an attempt to solve it is important

But it seems that now we only help if they contribute.

Elmo
03-29-2023, 04:28 PM
1st post and asking how to reset
2nd Post expecting someone to give him reset code
i agree with the sharing of knowledge
also think it fair to ask to contribute to site rather than just take and never return

Synthohol
03-29-2023, 04:38 PM
coming here for free advice is what this site is for.
asking to share confidential proprietary files and or software at the risk of legal complications and termination comes to mind.
especially if its your first post here and you ask someone to risk their job/livelyhood on sharing files they are not legally entitled to.
i spent 25 years with genuine KM dealerships so access to the "mothership" was never an issue but i EARNED that access through blood sweat and tears.
so all the donations i have solicited to this site shows me a quid-pro-quo and the respect i give you for doing so makes me ignore my moral compass and help you out.
ive seen members actually stick around after they get the "badge" and help other members the same way.
when i see someones first post asking for reset firmware its like walking up to a cashier asking for free groceries because they eat too.
anyone remember the story of stone soup? started off as hot water and a rock but as all the villagers contributed just a small amount of food each but at the end there was plenty of delicious soup for everyone.

femaster
03-29-2023, 05:59 PM
Anyone remember the story of stone soup? started off as hot water and a rock but as all the villagers contributed just a small amount of food each but at the end there was plenty of delicious soup for everyone.

I remember that from my youth. A very thought provoking story for sure. It teaches many things.

Custom Search