PDA

View Full Version : BH 350

Custom Search

fernan
02-11-2009, 02:07 PM
good day folks

can anyone help me for this problem in ADF of KM BH350,last paper is always jammed,

:(

fixthecopier
02-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Need more info. When you say last page always jams, do you mean it sticks in the machine, or the machine spits it out and then shows a jam. Did you go into tech mode and test the exit photo cell to see if it is sticking? Look at the exit flag. Is it snapped into the slot correctly?

pepper38_cnd
02-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Watch and see if it tries to feed another original after the last one has left the original tray, it may be that the original detec sensor is hung up or sluggish. What does the jam counter say?

brent
02-12-2009, 04:34 AM
I have seen this happen before. if you go in and take apart the df rollers and replace them. then you go and put that inner cover back in place. it is very easy to not put the sensor actuator back into the original place. it all appears to be ok and will feed just normal until the last sheet exits. then the df is looking for the next original and there is none. then it jams. anyways if your flag. (actuator) broke or is not in the right position fix it and you will be fine.. I have been there. you almost need another machine right next to you to compare. easy to get put into the wrong spot..

brent

albano
02-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi , try to adjust the DF sensors with a instruction manual., like installed a new one....

cypcopier
02-16-2009, 01:28 PM
hi,

chek the TORSİON SPRİNG at document feeder. if you have new one chane it or adjust it with pliers(

Custom Search