PDA

View Full Version : BW copier with fast scannng from glass

Custom Search

drak
02-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Hello all,

i am looking for copier which have very fast scanning from the glass. I want it for copyshop, where documents are scanned from the glass . Do you have any tips ? I want the copier have fast movement of the scanner , to reduce delays . If you have any tip I will apreciate it.
Thank you

pepper38_cnd
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Hello all,

i am looking for copier which have very fast scanning from the glass. I want it for copyshop, where documents are scanned from the glass . Do you have any tips ? I want the copier have fast movement of the scanner , to reduce delays . If you have any tip I will apreciate it.
Thank you

The speed at which the scanner moves is often irrelevant, I've seen machines were the scanner wizzes back and forth and then the machine waits 10 seconds before it starts printing. First copy speed is what you need to consider! The time from pushing the start button until a page exits the machine. The speed at which the scanner travels plays a very small role in the productivity equation. If you are copying from the glass it's usually because your using originals that can't be put thru the ADF, books and that sort of thing it usually takes longer to place the original correctly then it does to scan it. In almost all cases when copying from the glass the copy exits before the user can manualy place their next original.

Custom Search