PDA

View Full Version : Changing Drum on Minolta Di-152

Custom Search

jschottenfeld
02-13-2009, 09:33 PM
My maintenance icon is blinking on my machine and would rather not have to pay $180 + parts for a service call if it is something that I can do myself. I have never fixed a copier before but I am not technically challenged and I'm up for the part.

Is changing the drum an easy thing to do? Can someone walk me through it? Are there any other components that need preventive maintenance?

Regards,
Jan

tango780
02-14-2009, 10:54 AM
My maintenance icon is blinking on my machine and would rather not have to pay $180 + parts for a service call if it is something that I can do myself. I have never fixed a copier before but I am not technically challenged and I'm up for the part.

Is changing the drum an easy thing to do? Can someone walk me through it? Are there any other components that need preventive maintenance?

Regards,
Jan

Welcome :)

Hemmmm, if they do not actually know how to do this and do not know on that was better not to touch the device so complicated ...

But if you no longer want to risk it, please ... Here is a link to the documentation ...
(This - the same as the Di-152)

(http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/37256/minolta%20konica_Konica%207216.html)

minolta konica Konica 7216 Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics (http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/37256/minolta%20konica_Konica%207216.html)

There you have all described ....!!!

Just remember .... You do yourself, at your own risk ... !

Please fill in the name of the ....!!!
Well from what you wrote you are a part of the world!

Yours
"Tango780" :))

darkmaster
02-14-2009, 11:22 AM

Regards,
Jan

Consider your situation first, thank you!! because drum is a important part for copier. if you crash your drum during setup, you can't get perfect output again. for example you crash your drum got line then your output got line during you photostat.

albano
02-14-2009, 10:45 PM
I agree with the friends, it's a job for the technician.......

Custom Search