PDA

View Full Version : C-350 not printing Copy Track Page

Custom Search

JDD
02-13-2009, 10:29 PM
C-350 not printing Copy Track Page I upgrade firmware and is still not printing when I hit print I hear a beep yet the machine say's it's printing on 11 by 17 normal but just sit's there doing nothing

dcopylady
02-13-2009, 11:19 PM
JDD
Does it copy at all? Check that the copier has no IU's. toners or waste toner full messages. This may inhibit printing. Try powering it off and unplugging it for a 10 count, plug it in, main power, sub-power and try again. That being done, if it still does not print, flash it again.
Good luck!

kmcopier
02-14-2009, 02:24 PM
do you have the paper in the 1 first tray or manual bypass, and also in feeding direction. If soo.

We had one case where we had too install the dallas chip in a other C350 there could we print the counters.
After data clear on the original machine.(all settings and countes from accounting are gone then) made the setting again for the accounting.
The machine printed the counter list again.

Kmcopier

JDD
02-16-2009, 12:50 AM
I have tried the info posted-no error codes-although I have not tried reflashing Although turning it off and loosing everything sounds like it would work also not that I want to do it because of customr aggrivation but it sounds possible. I am working on a work around to see if I can view acct. using admin viewer on PC side thak's for your help and if you think of anything else let me know Thank You! JD

dcopylady
02-16-2009, 01:17 AM
JD
Hmmm, why does it want to print on 11 X 17? Mine have always defaulted to 8-1/2 X 11, and if that paper source is not available or empty, it beeps, says now printing and does nothing - like yours, It does not say paper is empty or give any error messages or info in the job status, just doesn't print.

Also, C250...after power outage and dead machine, had to re-flash firmware, but unable to run gradation adjust. Turns out, waste toner box was full when the power failed along with add black toner message. I had to bring the copier to a 'ready' state with a new waste box and black toner, and flash it again.

Good luck!

JDD
02-16-2009, 01:29 AM
I do hear a beep that does not normally happen when trying to print counter report - the reason I use 11-17 is because that is what the display asked for when I put in 8/11 it would not turn the print button green you make very good points and thinking back I might of saw an oil can. Thank you for your help and will report back I am also a Kyocera dealer and if you need info on that don't hesitate to ask

buster68
02-16-2009, 01:23 PM
The C350 is a funny character when it comes to account track. On early firmware versions, if an account was deleted without first clearing that accounts data, the machine would lock up when you tried to print the account track info. The only way to resolve this was to clear all accounts data, turn off and the back on the account track. This glitch was supposedly fixed with the newer firmware versions.

JDD
02-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Until I get there printing copy track page problem fixed and going off the last post if I try that it will be at end of the month due to billing issues, as a work around I was wondering if thier is a download that I could use on PC side to view the acct info. and if so where can I get it Thank's JDD

liquidtech
02-18-2009, 06:31 PM
How many user accounts are logged in the machine?

liquidtech
02-18-2009, 06:39 PM
The Copy Track account data will not print, even though the correct paper size is loaded. When this occurs the only way to clear the data print is to power OFF/ON.
Solution:
CAUSE: This is usually caused by the administrator deleting an account password, but failing to clear the account's data.

SOLUTION: To resolve this issue please clear all copy counts from any account without a password associated with it.

JDD
02-18-2009, 08:56 PM
The Copy Track account data will not print, even though the correct paper size is loaded. When this occurs the only way to clear the data print is to power OFF/ON.
Solution:
CAUSE: This is usually caused by the administrator deleting an account password, but failing to clear the account's data.

SOLUTION: To resolve this issue please clear all copy counts from any account without a password associated with it.
Thank's liquidtech

JDD
02-25-2009, 01:12 AM
liquid tech I agrea with your post I'm just waiting for the end of the month. I'll post outcome Thank you

Custom Search