PDA

View Full Version : Nashuatec 8505 SC 591

Custom Search

3bok3bok68
02-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

Someone can help me to my problem in Nashuatec 8505 SC 591? SC591 manual said "Toner Supply Motor Lock" I replaced motor & sensor problem occurs,again I isolate the problem I found out toner cylinder empty,I did SP 5-804-59,60,61&64 to supply toner from cylinder.after 500 copies check toner cylinder it's empty and SC591 again came.anyone have idea?Thanks in advance.

category_five
02-24-2009, 08:54 PM
If you need assistance in the future you should probably refer to it as an Aficio 1085, the Nashuatec name isn't used in American markets.

Try cleaning or replacing the toner hopper filter, at the front of the developer unit.

If that doesn't work try checking the hoses for clumps. (Make sure if you disconnect any hoses to keep a piece of paper under it to catch the toner that falls out. This toner can easily go onto a circuit board and cause problems) If you find blockage in the hoses going into/out of the cylinder unit you can remove the suspect hose from the machine and massage (pinch) the blockage, then vacuum out the debris. Unfortunately the problem will keep returning until you replace the hoses.

I've highlighted the possible hoses in the attached picture.

Try at your own risk, not guaranteed to fix your problem, your milage may vary, see dealer for details.

iMind
02-24-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL, any person that works with Ricoh family knows our other brands...

Jimbo1
02-24-2009, 10:05 PM
There's a real good possibility that they toner conveying coil is bound up at the bottom and you will have to replce it and the tube it's in if it has scratched the inside of it.

Then be sure all those tubes are clear before you try to tone it up or you will have to do it all over again.

Those have caused me to swallow many a Tylenol.

:D

category_five
02-24-2009, 11:09 PM
LOL, any person that works with Ricoh family knows our other brands...

LOL, his post sat for a week without anyone responding to a simple toner supply issue...

American documentation doesn't acknowlege Nashuatec as a Ricoh brand. It's strictly an EU thing. Nashuatec is mostly sold in Germany and the Netherlands. If one posts on an English language site using the foreign language localized brand, one should expect few if any responses.

LOL, but clearly you know everything about what American techs should know...

iMind
02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
hehehe, just remember, nobody knows everything, theres always something to learn, nashua is one of the biggest brands in South Africa.
I think this Site is universal, not american, LOL, it may be on an American server and maintained by American Tech´s but for the purpose to serve the world. hehehe... relax and have a "Jack Daniels"

When you on the forum you´ll notice I´m always bitching, but if you read my posts you´ll see I mostly help people out than ask for help, LOL. This forum has helped me out with my English as it´s not my native language.

Lagonda
02-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Nashua, Number 1 in photo copiers

Come back Orson, we miss you!

But seriously now, while cleaning out the tubes, for heavens sake don't blow down the pipe. The moisture in your breath will condense on the wall of the pipe and you'll be back there doing all over again with in days! I know from bitter experience.

iMind
02-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Nashua, Number 1 in photo copiers

Come back Orson, we miss you!

But seriously now, while cleaning out the tubes, for heavens sake don't blow down the. The moisture in your breath will condense on the wall of the pipe and you'll be back there doing all over again with in days! I know from bitter experience.Dont blow, just suck, LOL

Lagonda
02-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Dont blow, just suck, LOL

Sounds a bit too kinky for me, but what consenting tecnicians do in privacy of their workshop with a photocopier is not for me to coment on...........;)

iMind
02-25-2009, 12:36 AM
OK, Philip.
Have a good days work, for its time for me to rest.
I was only joking, this thread is so old that the guy had time to resolve his problem or dump the machine in some scrap yard...

Custom Search