PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c352 transfer belt reset

Custom Search

DadO
02-16-2009, 01:10 PM
I have a problem whit resetting TB on c352. Machine have 115 K copies.

Machine showed that u need to replace TB. I replaced orginal fuse whit quick blow 80mA 250V fuse. When it comes to ready state, 2 sec after i get C-2451 witch is reinstall T. belt code. I cleared the code and tried again whit no luck.

I tried whit 50mA quick blow, i tried whit 80mA normal fuse and 100mA normal fuze whit no luck. I hear small "click" and C-2451 reappear.
I cleaned contacts on T.belt and machine.

I can get new belt in time since its a 2 week wait.
Where should i look?what to check?
Help would be more then appreciate!

lvangsnes
02-16-2009, 01:58 PM
We, as well, have been unable to fool the machine to think it has a new transfer belt by replacing the fuse. A new belt has different voltage tolereances than a used one, and the machine knows this. I have not been able to work around without replacing the belt.

kingarthur
02-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I have a problem whit resetting TB on c352. Machine have 115 K copies.

Machine showed that u need to replace TB. I replaced orginal fuse whit quick blow 80mA 250V fuse. When it comes to ready state, 2 sec after i get C-2451 witch is reinstall T. belt code. I cleared the code and tried again whit no luck.

I tried whit 50mA quick blow, i tried whit 80mA normal fuse and 100mA normal fuze whit no luck. I hear small "click" and C-2451 reappear.
I cleaned contacts on T.belt and machine.

I can get new belt in time since its a 2 week wait.
Where should i look?what to check?
Help would be more then appreciate!

Has the fuse blown. make sure the contacts on the transfer belt are sticking out far enough to make contact with the m/c. you normally have to use a small flat bladed watchmakers screwdriver behind the contacts to ease them out far enough to make contact with the contacts in the m/c.

tech51
02-16-2009, 03:57 PM
This might be worth a try

Solution ID TAUS0801030EN* Solution Usage
Description

The transfer belt unit life counter does not reset after installing a new transfer belt unit.

Solution

CAUSE: The wires to the transfer belt unit may be disconnected.
SOLUTION: Remove the left cover (p/n 4038 1024 04) and verify there are2 wires connected to the transfer belt unit connector. The upperconnector
shouldbe blue and the lower connector should be red.

DadO
02-16-2009, 11:03 PM
tech51 BINGO! and same goes to kingarthur.

As for ivangsn...something...Great solution, ur only wasting precious memory on this great site whit posts. :confused:
This forum is designed to help each other and if u have something that can contribute, say it and if not...remain silenced.

ni311
02-17-2009, 04:33 PM
A new belt has different voltage tolereances than a used one, and the machine knows this.

Yeah, right...

Anyway, check the PWB-M. I had two situations in the past where the PWB-M was faulty, the machine was C350. I hope this help.

DadO
02-18-2009, 07:18 AM
Thx ni311, it was AUS0801030EN solution. Tech51 was only planing to get post counter up but at the end, he actualy fixed the problem :D. IT was two wires, 2 metal plate touching the "fuse contact". Red wire was burned out at the connector!

tech51
02-25-2009, 08:24 PM
I wasnt planning on anything dado, just trying to help. If in future you dont want me to look solutions up and post them I wont but I haven`t lasted 27 years in this job without sharing and using information, wherever it comes from. Enough said?

Si@danwood
02-26-2009, 06:12 AM
I wasnt planning on anything dado, just trying to help. If in future you dont want me to look solutions up and post them I wont but I haven`t lasted 27 years in this job without sharing and using information, wherever it comes from. Enough said?

Well said fella seems there's no pleasing some folk..good fix/solution though

DadO
02-26-2009, 07:23 AM
offff. i should put quotes around first and second line that say " A JOKE"! Every one could understand the sentence of the word but because u thought wrong, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE JOKE !. Bad word was never meant and big thanks for help.

Custom Search