PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 227 first page with "shadows"

Custom Search

evmhardware
08-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Hi guys! I have a copier bizhub 227 which gives me problems. On the FIRST PAGE (copy or print) after it comes out of standby, it leaves a mark on the background of the page like a shadow as it appears in the attached image.The following pages are clean and the print quality is good. This situation occurs only when the device comes out of standby mode or sleep mode when the display is off. I mention that the drum and developer unit is new and transfer assy also. What could it be?

tsbservice
08-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Fusing temperature/fuser? Check temperature and increase it accordingly Service Manual if still no improvements try another fuser unit. Did you happen to rebuild the fuser prior or anything like drum unit or developer unit or transfer roller?

evmhardware
08-07-2023, 09:47 PM
if it was from the fuser and it wasn't the right temperature, couldn't that mark be taken off the sheet with your finger? she is fixed. without reconstruction at the units. changed new oem

tsbservice
08-07-2023, 11:01 PM
if it was from the fuser and it wasn't the right temperature, couldn't that mark be taken off the sheet with your finger? she is fixed. without reconstruction at the units. changed new oem

Just wanted to help but you missed simple information like total counters, PM counters etc.
Are you tech?

evmhardware
08-07-2023, 11:22 PM
I'm a tech more than a junior. Total counter 127435
the thought leads me to something on the source board/power board like a capacitor that does not work properly when changing the working modes from sleep to wake. I will keep checking

Robbe
08-08-2023, 11:40 AM
Hi!
You mentioned to have replaced the Transfer assy, does this one include the transferroller?
The roller might be stuffed with toner or paper dust.

Worth trying as well is to put the fusing temperature higher. (Service menu -> Machine -> Fusing temp)

tulintron
08-08-2023, 06:08 PM
Fusing temperature/fuser? Check temperature and increase it accordingly Service Manual if still no improvements try another fuser unit. Did you happen to rebuild the fuser prior or anything like drum unit or developer unit or transfer roller? +1

tulintron
08-08-2023, 06:09 PM
If the following prints come out clean, it's a sign that the fuser unit doesn't heat up enough when it comes back from sleep. As it prints, the unit warms up and cleans itself, doing its job properly. I would disable this service or configure it correctly for your needs.

galdu26
08-09-2023, 03:03 PM
the same thing happens to me... first the machine send the code sc 5370... power supply cooling fan... i changed the fan but nothing happen..the error still present...send the power supply for checking in lab.. without a problem.. send the control board and found it.. an ic.. i check the registration clutch and discharge lamp for an open circuit... repaired the control board.. i reassembled the machine and problem dissapear but when i print.. the first came out with the same shadows in the first page... and returned when the machine recovers from stand by.. only in the first page.. the other came out with no shadows.. if you touch it you will feel that is was developer powder.. changed drum and developer unit and sitll present the shadow

Custom Search