PDA

View Full Version : 7075 Finisher Fault F77-15

Custom Search

marathon
02-18-2009, 12:09 AM
I've had this problem on three different machines and have come to fear this fault code. The finisher FNS Conveyance motor doesn't come on and the sheet jams into the conveyance roller A.

If you open the interlock the FNS motor and rollers cycles ok.
On two of the machines it happens in the cold mornings and will finally start working once it warms up. On one machine, it will never start working.

On all 3 machines, if you replace the finisher with a working finisher, it runs fine.

The following parts have been replaced with no resolve:
FNS Control PWB, FNS Motor, Exit sensor on main body.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
thank you.
james

zaza
02-18-2009, 12:39 AM
I've had this problem on three different machines and have come to fear this fault code. The finisher FNS Conveyance motor doesn't come on and the sheet jams into the conveyance roller A.

If you open the interlock the FNS motor and rollers cycles ok.
On two of the machines it happens in the cold mornings and will finally start working once it warms up. On one machine, it will never start working.

On all 3 machines, if you replace the finisher with a working finisher, it runs fine.

The following parts have been replaced with no resolve:
FNS Control PWB, FNS Motor, Exit sensor on main body.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
thank you.
jameshi friend can you trying for second sensor ....maybe it have bloke in this section ...l thing that ....

marathon
02-18-2009, 05:21 PM
I just replaced the finisher entrance sensor, did not resolve the F77-15.
Also, with the finisher removed, the machine runs fine to a output tray.

Thanks for your suggestion.
james

Luther
02-18-2009, 06:21 PM
This could be a bear to trace, could be the interlock, gummed up buschings on roller shafts and have had bad wiring harnesses,just a few thoughts

albano
02-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Verify the wirings in the staple unit......

Custom Search