PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB 600

Custom Search

fernan
02-21-2009, 07:49 PM
any one have any idea the cause of the BUSY ICON, the problem was suddenly appear the machine only made 1,387 copies made, then the problem occurs only the sand clock appears on the screen, no reaction even on the optics the fusing not light up, i change the system control board and the printer control board
can any one any idea of this problem
thank's guys

fixthecopier
02-21-2009, 08:28 PM
I may be able to provide more info on monday. We have several 600's at one location that will get stuck on the please wait screen. We have a Konica Minolta field rep coming in Monday.

02-22-2009, 03:08 AM
Try cleaning the drum AIDC sensor, I had a similar problem and it was pretty deceptive. Dirty AIDC sensor will lead the machine to keep trying to tone up hence the wait.

konisolver
02-22-2009, 05:54 AM
Reflash both CF Cards with Base firmware. Then upgrade to version 30. You can also connect a serial cable to the bizhub600 to see the operation. There is a serial port above the image cf card and connect to that port with a hyperterminal connection. you can see in real time what is wrong with the copier. It has help me solve many weird problems on this unit.

Custom Search