PDA

View Full Version : stripes on minolta di 620

Custom Search

cristian
02-22-2009, 08:25 PM
I have a MINOLTA DI 620. I have change the developer (starter) , and the copies are with grey background and stripes in the same location for each copy.
The steps that i ave made till now:
- i have change the developer
- i have clean the lamp near the cilinder
- i have run F8 and F5 - 3,1
the stripes are still there, and the grey backgroud + spots as toner leaks (as if it was too much toner) ,
- cheked the developing unit - clean
- cheked the cylinder -clean
- if i stoped the pages in the process on the cylinder the image maintain the stripes
- i have change the developing unit on another machine , but the stripes are still there, means the fault is on the developing unit.
- i have change the developing unit with another one from nother machine, and the stripes are gone.
- i have change the developing unit with a reserve , putting the starter from one in the other , (F8+F5-3,4)but the stripes are still there
-i have change the grids with new ones , cleaning again all the ansamble , but the stripes are stil there, even if i made white copies.When i made black copies , the copy is not black but grey(of course with the stripes on it).
Could anybody have an ideea about ?

fixthecopier
02-22-2009, 09:15 PM
It seems that you have changed everything but the drum. You also did not mention what the page count was. At one point I had about 35 of those machines for about 5 years. The life of the drum and developer is 500,000 but I could reset the counter and run them to between 900,000 and 1,000,000. I assume that you have been resetting your counters, so at this point, I would change the drum. If the grid was old and worn before you changed it, it could burn those marks into it.

cosmin_mocanu
02-23-2009, 11:45 AM
cristi verifica contactele de bias de la unitatea de developare, si inclisiv contactele de la rolele de developare.

Si inca ceva, am un amic care a avut niste probleme de genul asta la un di 850. Pana nu ia curatat contactele de bias de pe placa de inalte nu ia plecat masina.

spor la munci

cristian
02-23-2009, 06:20 PM
I have find that the entrance for the screw who keep the backcover of the developing unit (cover for the ATDC sensor) was broken.I have replace the unit and the problem was solved.

cristian
02-23-2009, 06:29 PM
E posibil si ce zici tu(!).
M-am apucat dimineata sa curat tancul de developare si am gasit ca surubul de la capacul din spate (care acopera senzorul de ATDC) cam joaca.Locasul in care se insurubeaza era rupt si cum mi-au mai zis baietii de pe site ca s-ar putea sa fie probleme cu scurgeri de developer daca nu dau drumul la surub 2-3 ture (nu mai prindea nici juma de tura)am preferat sa schimb corpul de la unitate cu totul.L-am curatat bec (!) si vad ca nu mai am probleme.
Mersi oricum.
Apropo.Daca tot esti in tema , alta solutie pentru a scapa de un 0040 fara sa schimbi ventilatorul e sa faci un scurt intre doua din cele 4 fire ale lui?Care naiba e masa la el?Negru sau rosu?

cosmin_mocanu
02-24-2009, 05:00 AM
nu apela la solutii de genul asta se poate gasi ventilatorul si nu e prea scump in sinea lui. cel mai sigur cauta sal cumperi.Da un add pe mess la cosmin_mocanu2003 si mai vb.

Custom Search