PDA

View Full Version : Oce cm2522/KM c252 Print Issue

Custom Search

rossbiette
02-27-2009, 03:39 PM
I am having an issue with a customer on an Oce cm2522. I believe this is the same machine as Konica Minolta's c252. When the customer is trying to print a job (usually on a paper size larger than 8 1/2 x 11) the machine is returning a message on the op panel stating "There is no matching paper size. Load paper onto bypass tray. Paper: 8 1/2 x 14 Plain Paper".

Now a little backstory on how the machine is set up. There is 8 1/2 x 14 loaded into Tray 2 currently on the machine. The print driver is set to Auto Select the paper.

Is there anything that I am overlooking in the set up of the print driver so that the customer doesn't have to go to the machine to select the paper tray at that op panel? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cobiray
02-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Verify the print setting of paper type matches the paper type of the tray (i.e. if the paper tray is set to thick 1 change the driver to thick 1). Also verify the tray is set to be used for auto paper select.

dcopylady
03-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Agree. Paper type must be programmed the same in the print driver as the copier is programmed for the tray.

rossbiette
03-23-2009, 06:18 PM
I just wanted to thank the both of you for replying, the answers were dead on! It helped me clear up 3 calls that were lingering on because of these settings.

Custom Search