PDA

View Full Version : IMAGE QUALITY on 7045

Custom Search

gracehappen
03-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I bought a refurbished KONICA 7045 copier here in PI and the only toner i can buy for it are the ones that doesn't come from local Konica distributor since (1) they won't sell you toners unless you bought the machine from them (2) they don't have Konica 7045 (3) Other unit model with the same speed is too high for what i can afford for now. :D

So, my problem is the inconsistency of the image quality of the copies. I found a tech once who somehow magically made the copies extra nice, i asked him how he did it and he won't tell me 'coz probably he wants me to keep calling him and for him to keep charging me highway robbery service fees. :mad:

i can follow instructions well ;) so anybody who can help me? i would really like to learn it myself and to be able to work with what i have.

also how do you get rid of the slight double image on text (looked like it has a shadow on the top portion of the text which makes you think you're copying on a moving vehicle.:()

PLEASE HELP!!! :(:(:(

eg101
03-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Let me get this straight.
You are asking a site for service techs how to fix a machine yourself so you can avoid paying for a tech?
Sorry, no help here.

gracehappen
03-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Let me get this straight.
You are asking a site for service techs how to fix a machine yourself so you can avoid paying for a tech?
Sorry, no help here.

if you dont like to help thats ok. i dont have a problem paying a tech if he wasnt ovecharging me for a service just coz the machine isnt under a distributor. i have had service techs and good and honest and helpful ones who charges me for sometimes over 2 hours of work 300 to 500 pesos, while the one i mentioned here charges me 1500 pesos per call and made me buy parts with jack up prices which i found out later on from sellers in manila. he wont service me unless i buy from him and i have a deadline of some orders at that time so i didnt have a choice but to choke it up.

there are reasons for many things, what is so bad if an owner of a machine wont have to trouble you for simple things? if it can be done simply!

Custom Search