PDA

View Full Version : minolta di 620 upper tray

Custom Search

cosmin_mocanu
03-08-2009, 06:42 AM
I have a minolta di 620, and it,s set to the lower exit tray. Does anyone knows if it's posibile for the uper tray to be the default exit tray. Imention that the copier does not have a finisherconected.Body only.

kmcopier
03-08-2009, 09:33 PM
what do you mean with lower tray ? the door on the left and then the lower output tray. Are you running without finisher

cosmin_mocanu
03-09-2009, 04:29 AM
yes in the previous post i mention that i am runing whithout a finisher, but mi copier has two exit tray's. The default one is the lover tray, and i want to set the upper one as the default.

P.S. Sorry for the bad english

kmcopier
03-09-2009, 10:47 PM
No that is not possible its how the machine is build.

labish
04-18-2009, 05:50 AM
KMcopier you're wrong. The Minolta Di 620 has two exits paths one for the finisher and one for the regular fuser unit .The finisher exit tray is the lower one so I imagine the machine was set for using a finisher.
For Cosmin : Prietene mai sunt si prosti pe situl asta. Cauta in settingul masinii si disable sort pe unde gasesti si atunci hartia va iesi pe tray-ul de la cuptor daca nu cauta output tray si schimba pe cea de sus. E o vorba de pe la noi e asa bine sa fii prost sau senil ca afli mai mereu noutati. Numai bine si daca te pot ajuta email me.

Custom Search