PDA

View Full Version : konica 7033 toner dust

Custom Search

mdm7266
03-08-2009, 02:52 PM
hello there!

i have a problem on konica 7033. It is whenever i make multiple copies, Toner accumulates easily on charging grid, thats why my copy quality deteriorates to light copies. I'm always on a stand by to clean it. I already replaced the developer, clean the charge, transfer/separation and the toner duct (the black one that is attached under the laser assy). the vacuum/exhaust fans are rotating/functioning. Could this be an adjustment on data? (HV1, transfer/separation, dev bias, charging grid, etc?). this problem does not happen before even i make many copies. But now it is my problem.

The Boards, laser assy inside the scanner assy easily accumulates toner.
( I cannot make 100 continous copying without cleaning the charge wire.

thanks

pepper38_cnd
03-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Replace the lid on the developer assy. The seal on the front is warped allowing toner to puff out and pollute the grid and charge assy. Change this every 2nd or 3rd PM and your machine will run clean I think the part cost about $20.

dogsbody
03-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Also if the foam seal where the waste is fed back into the dev tank is damaged/missing the charge corona will get filthy with toner. if this is the case you can seal it with a foam strip cut to size or wrap it up with electrical tape.
cheers

Custom Search