PDA

View Full Version : 7145 Error F-26-3

Custom Search

xcopy
03-10-2009, 01:14 AM
I have just changed developer assembly developer and drum.
I have gone into 36 service mode and done a setup L-Detection.
The machine doesn't run it just comes up with a value.
I then turn it off and on same code. I put the old Dev Ass back in and it works. Any ideas?

crm.84
03-10-2009, 01:34 AM
Possibly tds sensor. Reseat tds connector on dev unit and try L-detect. If that doesn't work, try swapping tds sensor from old dev unit.

xcopy
03-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Thanks for reply. I tried swopping the TDS sensor from old dev ass to new but still get same fault code. Then put old Dev assembly new sensor in the machine and it works. So its not the sensor. I can only assume its the new dev tank

copytechman
03-10-2009, 01:46 AM
I'd agree especially if it actually runs copies off the old dev unit.. (confirmed mag rotation as well?) Most likely a tds sensor is toast otherwise. I have seen this caused by Main motor failure, tds sensor failure.. the drive mechanism falling off the back of the dev unit.. as well as a bad main driving board (printer i/o board) or icp failure.. but I'm inclined to agree with the prior poster.

Regards!
A.

Edit: I'd verify that the new dev unit is actually churning the dev then... especially after the sensor swap!

crm.84
03-10-2009, 02:08 AM
I agree w/copytechman's last comment- make sure dev unit is actually turning. Ifso, possibly bad harness from tds sensor connector to dev unit connector.

Custom Search