PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba e-studio 259 with Chinese menu. HELP!

Custom Search

jeremycod
11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
I got a photocopier Toshiba e-studio 259 DP-2519 that came from China and has menu and command panel with Chinese language.

Is there anybody who can tell me if there is any chance to change the menu language to the english and how can I do it. Maybe some manual could help.

Thanks,

ToshibaGuy
11-29-2006, 01:47 AM
I got a photocopier Toshiba e-studio 259 DP-2519 that came from China and has menu and command panel with Chinese language.

Is there anybody who can tell me if there is any chance to change the menu language to the english and how can I do it. Maybe some manual could help.

Thanks,

Those model number don't cross to anything I have seen, do you have any other info for us?

Mr Spock
11-29-2006, 04:29 AM
From what I can find on the Internet it appears to be an estudio 25 family machine. To change the language on one of these do the following

1 Press the program key to enter the program menu.

2 Select “03.INITIAL SETUP” and press the set key.

3 Select “02.LANGUAGE” and press the set key.

4 Select the desired display language and press the set key.
use the up and down arrows to see list.

Note If a language not supported with the copier is selected, English
is displayed.

5 Press the main menu key to return to the initial screen for copying

ToshibaGuy
11-29-2006, 11:00 PM
From what I can find on the Internet it appears to be an estudio 25 family machine. To change the language on one of these do the following

Live Long and Prosper.

jeremycod
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Those model number don't cross to anything I have seen, do you have any other info for us?
I got a manual with title "Toshiba e-studio 169/209/259". Everything in that manual is on chinese so it is useless for me. I found a few web sites about this model but only chinese.

Sorry, Mr Spok, but I couldn't do anything you wrote. All button captions and menu are on chinese, so I don't know which button is program key or how to find "03.Initial setup"...

jeremycod
11-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Here are 2 pictures from http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180056629337&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting which shows how control panel looks like on this photocopier. Its looks the same as this one on model 209.

Custom Search