PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c 350

Custom Search

copierlady
03-12-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm trying to purchase several used bizhub c350 machines. I was told to check life of imaging units, fuser and transfer unit, the units were new if the bars were empty and need replacement if 10 bars. Any one able to help me with this?

One of the machines has used 230,000 black copies and only 2,000 color copies. The color iu's are 9 bars, black iu 2 bars, fuser 8 bars, transfer roller and belt both 7 bars.

ZeusGT
03-12-2009, 03:18 AM
That means that the iu's that have 9 bars on them are going to have to be replaced soon. If there are no bars, then the counter has either been reset (you would just have to visually inspect the other pieces to see if they have been replaced or not) or they have been replaced.

You can print out a life page and you will be able to see exactly how many prints have been used on them individually.

The meters count up if that's what you need to know. The less bars, the newer (granted they actually replaced the parts and reset the meters).

Let us know if you need anymore help..

If you can, make sure they have the IC-401 Fiery.. When I purchase used Bizhubs.. sometimes they don't realize that they have the Fiery controllers built in, so they don't price it as if they do.. he, he.

You can tell by going into the Utillity screen and in the upper right hand corner (if it's installed) you should see "controller details". Good luck

copierlady
03-12-2009, 03:53 AM
Thank you so much! You have saved me alot of time and money.
Thanks for the fiery tip!

Custom Search