PDA

View Full Version : seeking sharp sf-2030 copier service manual

Custom Search

skip
03-19-2009, 02:04 AM
We just bought a sf-2030 sharp copier that doesn't work. It doesn't feed the paper through and gives an F3 reading, but it will copy if we use the side tray, when the paper goes through the side tray the paper is crincled and dirty with toner??? and can anyone please tell us how to clean the copier and the rollers once problem is fixed???HELP...does anyone have a service manual that they can send us?? please send it to
www.skipcalford@yahoo.com (http://www.skipcalford@yahoo.com/)

tmaged
03-19-2009, 02:25 AM
Unless someone scanned one in, you won't find a manual. Too old. That machine was sold in 1996. Parts will be obsolete soon.
F3 is tray lift trouble. We throw those in the dumpster whenever we bring them back in. Not worth anything.

RichMac
03-19-2009, 02:39 AM
Did you purchase the machine from the local Sharp dealer?

blackcat4866
03-19-2009, 02:45 AM
I hope you didn't pay very much. There aren't any OEM replacement parts available.

Like tmaged says, these manuals are on paper only and I haven't had this manual in years.

This is a very effective doorstop. =^..^=

RHBlakeman
04-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Copiers - products new home - (http://www.justmanuals.com/sharp-copier-sf2030sfd2021sfdm11-service-p-32632.html?osCsid=ra534sloue00rajmdrqlfklo23)

Costs you under $12 for instant download PDF.

Not a thing wrong with the SF-2030 machines. I have one myself with the mailbox option and make a lot of money with it doing customer copies. I have 2 customers that have them in their offices that bought them new from Sharp dealers and they dont generally have too many problems. PrecisionRoller has many of the parts for them and some Sharp vendors. Last one I had that crinkled the paper on outfeed had two (of four) broken picker fingers in the top guide, $2 each at PR and it was back in service almost a year now since I serviced it. Like Edsels, they only work as well as the maintenance given them and as far as age or looks it's all in whether it serves a person's needs and within their budgets. I got mine free when the local hospital was changing out to newer Sharps after the Sharp dealer wanted to charge them disposal fees. I put a belt on the mailbox unit and it's been cranking along since and toner is cheap in bulk. Beats the old Savin I recently parted and sold.

mtech
04-14-2009, 12:54 AM
Your post is three weeks old. If you (are still out there) and want help getting your machine working repost and I will help. I am sort of a collector of older stuff (copier/fax). The F3 error you are getting is a tray error. It is not the end of the world. When you get the error hold down the start/copy key and it will give you another number. post that number and I will tell you what to look for and/or test. It could be something really easy to fix. That machine can be made to work even though it is an older analog copier. I have a few myself that I just mess with. I have a manual but you most likely don't need one to get the beast to work.

chakiris
09-12-2009, 07:00 PM
F3 in SF-2030 is a lift up problem in the cassette tray. You may have a broken gear in the lift-up assembly. You can purchase this gear in Olsonbros.com

JustManuals
09-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I have this service manual on my site at The Internet's largest collection of manuals (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search