PDA

View Full Version : BH1050

Custom Search

fernan
03-19-2009, 11:23 AM
good day folks,

i have a problem for KonicaMinolta BH1050 I does not make continuous prints.
I can PING the machine but it does not make any prints, I have change the UTP cable, The Version of the IP was 30. (is this makes any problem).

Do any one encounter or know about the solution of this kind of problem.

one more thing guys same model BH1050 no malfunction code instead READY to COPY wil appear on the screen. there is no movement nor intialization of the OPTICS UNIT halogen lamp does not lit, tried the I/O (31-00) there is no response on the optics.

FERNAN

tervel12
03-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Make sure you have the network cable plugged in to the correct port. You should be plugged in to the port closest to the back of the machine. The other port is for the copier only and you can not print to it.

For the other problem, I have not had that issue or heard of it before but here is what KM has to say.

Subject:
Unable to scan or make copies.
Description:
Unable to scan or make copies.
Solution:
CAUSE: The machine may have been flashed with 1050P files or a board from a 1050P may have been installed.

SOLUTION: Re-flash with 1050 files and set software dipswitch 20-6 to OFF.

Hope this helps.

brian155
03-20-2009, 03:01 PM
as before check the physical connection is to the controller nic not the machine nic and set up the tcp/ip for controller nic in utility mode ensure that it is different from ip for machine nic. outer most ethernet connector is the one used for print function.

Custom Search