PDA

View Full Version : toner spillages in KM C 3232E

Custom Search

madhavanr
03-19-2009, 03:16 PM
dear friends.
we are facing a toner spillage problem in km c3232e mc. mainly the cyan toner is spilled over the page here and there. even if the copy or print is black also. not only cyan all three colours, but mainly cyan. we changed the lalest firmware also. but no results. we are eagerly waiting for ur reply asap. thanxs

blackcat4866
03-20-2009, 02:02 AM
These are early symptoms that the cyan and possibly other developing units are overtoning. You'll need to replace the cyan developing assembly. Sorry, starter is not available separately on these models, assemblies only.
=^..^=

vikingmita
03-20-2009, 06:46 AM
cyan dev overtoneing, and cleaning on drum cant keep up. change drum and it vill be ok for a while, change drum and dev and it will last longer. also remember new fw. big chance magenta and yellow fill be next fault

madhavanr
03-20-2009, 08:48 AM
thanxs for ur reply.
but the machines are new and not cross 50k copies.

jasonofx
03-20-2009, 02:44 PM
thanxs for ur reply.
but the machines are new and not cross 50k copies.

Sorry, but age or copy count is kind of irrelevant with these. Kyocera's developer is crap, sorry if that offends anyone, but it is. You can get the serial #'s from the new and old units if you are a dealer and try to get some kind of credit or reimbursement from Kyocera. But i'm afraid these guys are right, if you replace the developer and drum i bet the problem is resolved.

vikingmita
03-20-2009, 03:53 PM
-on the positive side they have 3 yr/300.000 warranty, so go ahead and claim. thats world wide. NEVER had any problems with their warranty.

madhavanr
03-20-2009, 04:25 PM
thank u so much guys.
we thought it is afirmware problem. thanxs for ur answers. i will repalce the units and reply to u.

Custom Search