PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Admin Menu

Custom Search

Moose
03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
We have purchased a C350. Trying to setup the Network settings but that option is not available when you enter the Admin Menu. Is there a service or tech code that unlocks the additional menu options?

brent
03-19-2009, 05:30 PM
We have purchased a C350. Trying to setup the Network settings but that option is not available when yoou enter the Admin Menu. Is there a service or tech code that unlocks the additional menu options?
have you tried utility. admin then type in 00000000 that is where the network settings are
try it that way

brent

Moose
03-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Hey Brent,
when you enter via Utility, Admin Settings the Network Setting is missing. I was told that there might be a Factory Service/Tech Code that needs to be entered. It is a combination of keys on the main console. Any ideas?

copytechman
03-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Util/counter button -> admin mode button on touch screen, enter code as prior post.. unless theirs a fiery attached in which case it's quite a bit different. Please let us know!
Thx
A.

brent
03-19-2009, 07:09 PM
I am not aware of any factory/tech mode. since this machine comes standard with a print controller you got me on that one. I have one machine in my shop and you can enter the network setting by hitting those buttons in the order that I described earlier. if you do that and there is no network tab. then there is a problem somewhere. I can always get into the network settings on my machine..

brent

copytechman
03-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Just a quick note.. if the machine has a fiery attached and configured correctly there will be no network button under the admin mode of this machine... its accessed through a different route. Either control panel via the small i (info) button to access the fiery via the control panel or the web interface.

Regards!
A.

Moose
03-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey Brent,

we have 3-C450's, 3-C200's and this one C350 is the only one we have an issue with. All the others we are able to change anything we want. The C350 just doesn't want to cooperate. Thanks for your time and suggestions.

brent
03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey Brent,

we have 3-C450's, 3-C200's and this one C350 is the only one we have an issue with. All the others we are able to change anything we want. The C350 just doesn't want to cooperate. Thanks for your time and suggestions.
I think copytechman is on the right track. I only have the c350's with the standard controller so I didn't know about the network button not being present. but that makes sence. moose. do you have a big controller that sits piggyback on the rear of the machine? you will know it. because it plugs in to the machine . and there will be a cover where the standard controller is. that way you can't plug the cat 5 cable into both receptacles. we had one that came in. I took it off and now we are just using the standard controller that it had.

bobp
03-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Check the controller type, should be type 3 for standard embedded controller, enter service mode, system input, peripheral, controller 3,

fixthecopier
03-20-2009, 01:36 AM
you could just have a firmware issue. If you just purchased it, and have a service plan, call a tech.

ZeusGT
03-20-2009, 03:31 AM
look at the control panel in ready mode (home) and see if there is a small "i" at the bottom right hand side of the screen. If so, then you have the Fiery controller and will not have that option. If not, then you have a firmware problem or a different issue with the print controller...

Moose
03-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Just wanted to give a thanks to Alfpanasonic. The suggestion of "
Utility Stop 00 Stop 01" unlocked the hidden menu options. We can now enter into the network settings menu. Thanks, problem solved.

henriques
03-24-2009, 04:18 PM
if do you have some problema in adminstrador do you have the put the mumber 12345678 and do you going to enter in administrador mode

best
regast
henrique

Loanman
05-21-2009, 12:14 AM
I have a Bizhub C350 and the display has gone out. Anybody know what part I need to fix it and what it might cost?;)

Custom Search