PDA

View Full Version : C250 Asking for all Image Units and all toners

Custom Search

D Colour
03-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Hi

We have a problem with a C250 asking for all the image units and all the toner cartridges to be replaced.

The machine should not have needed anything, however we did change the lot, and the message was still appearing to replace all image units/toners.

We have checked to make sure the chips are making contact with the contacts inside the machine, we have even replaced this cover and the mechanical control board. Still getting the same message!

:confused::confused::confused:

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

James

fixthecopier
03-19-2009, 06:56 PM
You have a problem with firmware, or maybe a board. If you are not a tech, it is time to call one. I make this assumption based on the lack of details in your question.

Your post said you replaced a board, have you upgraded the firmware? Exactly which board did you change? Meter count on machine? New or refurb supplies? Did it ask for everything at the same time?

elton
03-19-2009, 07:13 PM
hi elton here i have had what seemed to be a konica minolta machine to find out that it was a ollivety or itec machine which u then need to reprogram all the chips on the image units and toners . you can tell if its a minolta by the serial number so have a look at that .also move your image units to another machine to see if the problem moves

B0265
03-19-2009, 07:55 PM
You have a problem with firmware, or maybe a board. If you are not a tech, it is time to call one. I make this assumption based on the lack of details in your question.

I agree, upgrade/reload the firmware.

kmcopier
03-19-2009, 11:38 PM
(8 pins) Ic 6 Pwb M

Custom Search