PDA

View Full Version : MINOLTA Di 2510/3010

Custom Search

KHAN
03-20-2009, 04:42 AM
Hi friends i need help ?
I have Di 3010/2510 and I want to put a PASSWORD ONLY ON SERVICE TECH MODE , so that no body can enter in the TECH REP MODE. If it is possible please tell me, I will be grate full .
THANKS.

brent
03-20-2009, 04:55 AM
Hi friends i need help ?
I have Di 3010/2510 and I want to put a PASSWORD ONLY ON SERVICE TECH MODE , so that no body can enter in the TECH REP MODE. If it is possible please tell me, I will be grate full .
THANKS.

there are copy track functions that you have to use a name and password to make a copy. I am not aware of any way that you can make a password on the tech rep/service mode. it is very hard for a regular end user to just happen accross the tech rep screen anyways. there are 16 or 17 buttons and numbers to push just to get to the service mode. unless I am mistaken.... I think you are safe

alonzo
03-20-2009, 04:38 PM
under admin mode,select #2 admin set and then enter new code.Your welcome Alonzo.

minimerlin
03-20-2009, 10:27 PM
there are copy track functions that you have to use a name and password to make a copy. I am not aware of any way that you can make a password on the tech rep/service mode. it is very hard for a regular end user to just happen accross the tech rep screen anyways. there are 16 or 17 buttons and numbers to push just to get to the service mode. unless I am mistaken.... I think you are safe
There already is a password on the service mode! Do you mean you want to change it?

KHAN
03-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks friends,
YES it have a password , when I press Utilty and metercount it ask for PASSWORD then I enter 8 times zeros and press end then i can enter in the TECH mode stop+0+0+stop+0+1.
So if it is possible HOW can I change this password or I have another machine and I want to put the PASSWORD there too.
THANKS.

Custom Search