PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta DI750 Duplexing

Custom Search

justdoit
03-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. I have a minolta di750 and since a couple of weeks I get paper james with the code J92-02. I replaced the sensor the code refers to and the reverse motor. My technician suggested it could be the board. Then I tried to run 11 x 17 paper - it runs fine. Legal size and Letter-R is running fine as well, it is only the regular letter size which is not running. It jams randomally between 1 and latest 20 sheets. It looks like a timing issue. Does anyone have a suggestion what I could do?

RockETop
03-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Try the ADU Driver Board, if that doesn't get it and it's a high volume machine, replace the transport rollers. They wear down such that the smaller diameter changes the timing.

justdoit
03-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Try the ADU Driver Board, if that doesn't get it and it's a high volume machine, replace the transport rollers. They wear down such that the smaller diameter changes the timing.

Thanks for your reply. Is 2 mio high volume for that machine?

RockETop
03-22-2009, 03:43 AM
Thanks for your reply. Is 2 mio high volume for that machine?

Not really. About right for the transport rollers though. I have two at 4.3 mill and had one die at 6.1 million.

GC-SCO
03-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Replace the sensor flags in the duplex section as they wear down. This causes probs on A4 first. Also clean the bushings on the white idle roller which sits on the left hand side of the inversion section.Its about 2inch long.This gets scummed up and causes drag.Clean shaft also with wd40 and make sure it spins very freely

justdoit
03-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks guys for your replies. I replaced the transport roller and cleaned the white rollers. That didn't solve the problem. But then I put a thin tape around the transport roller and now its running like a charm. Go figure. So that would eliminate the board, right? I did not replace the flags yet. Could the rollers prior to the duplexing transport roller cause the problem? What would you do next?

Thanks

GC-SCO
03-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Replace all the rollers in the duplex section as a set. I would also replace the flags while you are in there as its a bit of a strip down to replace the rollers anyway.

Custom Search