PDA

View Full Version : DSQ8 reset

Custom Search

vdwind
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi guys,
I have some serious problems with resetting DSQ8 chip which worked on Minolta Magic color 2530 DL. The chip is from the original cartridge, named DSQ8 and below this is the number 73081. I have got one resetter, they've said it resets DSQ8 chips, but now they are telling me that their resetter resets only these DSQ8 which number below starts with 6. So what can i do in this case? The write protection flag og the chip 88h is set to AA.
My resetter works with the software Chip_1Wire and 1Wire Programmer, both russian software, and the russians have told me that my chips cannot be fully reprogrammed,because of the write protection. And in case i can only reprogram the counters' page, but not the serial numbre page, which means i have to use this chip on another machine - which is not acceptable for me.
Another people want 500USD for their resetter who maybe works the same way.
Please tell me is it possible to reset my chip, or where to find fully reprogrammable chips for Minolta 2400 / 2530 and also for Lexmark E120.
Thank you in advance!!!

Dimpo
08-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi

Dear friends can you please help me.I have a Riso GR3750 machine which is not lifting the paper tray.The machine will say add paper and after puting paper it says ready to print if i press print the rollers will feed while the tray is down then it will give me T2 call service.I have checked the sensors they are ok.How do i reset this machine?If there is someone with the service manual can you help me.You can email it to nrsmoyo@yahoo.com Someone was saying it can be reset by pressing MP and LP buttons while switching on but the problem is on this machine i cant see these buttons(MP&LP)How do i enter into TEST MODE?
Best Regards
Dimpo

mp4wizzard
12-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Did you ever find a solution for this.
I'd really like to reset my DSQ8 chips............. they appear to be identical to the ones you were trying to reset.

Best regards

Eddie

JustManuals
12-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Why don't you patronize the advertisers that support this board.

USB / Serial Chip reset for Konica Minolta Bizhub and CF imaging units and toners - Home (http://www.chipreset.eu/)

mp4wizzard
12-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks I was not aware of these guys........ will check them out immediately.

Thanks again

eddie

Why don't you patronize the advertisers that support this board.

USB / Serial Chip reset for Konica Minolta Bizhub and CF imaging units and toners - Home (http://www.chipreset.eu/)

Custom Search