PDA

View Full Version : DI450 misfeeds from tray 2.

Custom Search

eg101
03-24-2009, 08:39 PM
Have a DI450 that is having misfeed problems from tray 2 only when I run copies from the Doc Feeder. You can run copies all day from the glass and it won't misfeed but load paper on the EDH3 and copy paper in tray 2 won't leave the paper tray. (tray 1 will feed o k).
I replaced the feed and sep rollers and the o/w clutches. Didn't help. Anyone have any thoughts about this?
T I A

Rudi
03-25-2009, 06:45 PM
The only time i had a similar problem is when the grey lever by the exit section is cracked or broken.

brent
03-25-2009, 10:18 PM
I will tell you why. when you use the glass. the copies come out face up right? when you use the doc feeder usually the copies (if you have 2 or more originals) they come out face down to be put back into proper order. the problem is not in the feed where you stated you replaced rollers. I would check fuser section pick off fingers. or as rudi said that lever by the exit section. but reading your original problem. is the machine registering a jam in the second tray from the counters mode?
something doesn't make sence. we need more information...

brent

Minolta Boss
04-08-2009, 04:03 PM
If your 2nd tray is a universal tray (it should be) then you should change your paper tray setting to normal (auto detect) in tech rep mode and in users choice. Sometimes people change it to letter in users chiose but not in tech mode, then it causes jams.

Custom Search