PDA

View Full Version : Muratec 3050 frame breaking

Custom Search

panashiba
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Has anyone had any of these machines break the frame where the Feed solenoid screws in? When we went out, we found that one of the solenoids for the drive system was broken. Upon removing the drive system to get to the solenoid, we realized that the mount for the solenoid is actually what broke. The solenoid (SA3300014A - Solenoid Feed Rocky 2) screws into a mount that is part of the bottom frame of the machine. Due to this, we would have to replace the entire bottom half of the machine to fix this one issue. Upon calling Muratec, they would not replace the machine due to it being 14 months ole. However, it was still under the 15 month warranty and they would send us the lower frame at no cost. We had to order SA9603790A (ELA-HOU-FRAME). It came with alot of the stuff already on it but still took a good hour to remove and replace all the components and top of the machine. I wanted to get this posted on here because I am now on my 6th one in 3 months that has had this issue.

tech07
08-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Yes.. I've had 1... Muratec replaced the machine..had less than 3K copies

n25an
08-12-2009, 09:42 PM
lmao:eek::D

fixthecopier
08-12-2009, 11:30 PM
The f-110's would break on the side where a screw goes into the frame. First one I ever sold broke 2 weeks after I sold it. I gave him his money back and fixed his Brother fax.

Custom Search