PDA

View Full Version : KonicaMinolta bizhub C200

Custom Search

qbert
03-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi all,
I have a konica bizhub C200, and want to know how to update the firmware. The machine has the eth port, usb and com.
To upgrade the fw, I need a particular device or can be done through eth?
Also read about the "C250/252/300 and C352 IU reset" could also work for my model ?
Last question, i can update my fw with that of C250 or C3xx?
If you need further details of the machine ask me
Thanks to all

JSC
03-28-2009, 08:06 PM
PDF shows you how to update the main firmware, for the printer firmware you copy it to a CF card the same way but you need to enter the service mode and select firmware up grade. the firmware only works for the bizC200.
As far as i know you can not reset the IU`s yet.

h4141
12-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Konica Minolta Bizhub C200
There are drivers here (http://driverswin.com/konica-minolta-bizhub-c200-drivers/)
and software update.

emujo
12-22-2010, 03:22 PM
I want to repair my transmission, I am not a trained mechanic and I don't have any manuals or tools. Can someone please send me the instructions so I can attempt this myself? The only person who is going to be happy with this outcome is the factory mechanic who will eventually spend twice the time fixing what I screwed up and charging me double for his time. Why don't you just call a KM tech???? Let me know how much you wind up spending on your flight of fancy. Emujo

RRodgers
12-22-2010, 04:14 PM
I want to repair my transmission, I am not a trained mechanic and I don't have any manuals or tools. Can someone please send me the instructions so I can attempt this myself? The only person who is going to be happy with this outcome is the factory mechanic who will eventually spend twice the time fixing what I screwed up and charging me double for his time. Why don't you just call a KM tech???? Let me know how much you wind up spending on your flight of fancy. Emujo

/like. :)

Custom Search