PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 210 exit rollers turn on wrong side?

Custom Search

mik
03-28-2009, 11:52 PM
i have problem with bizhub 210,the machine jamming paper on exit rollers because exit rollers turn on wrong side:mad:,instead turning like fuser roller,out of the machine,the exit roller,in some moment,turn opposite way and push back paper to machine.I saw that the step motor,oki brand,some time works well,and other time just turn on wrong side ,in a second:confused:,i heard that is because some foulty indegrated circuit on main board,wich is the same type like circuit on dupllex board on this machine?did someone heard something about this?that i am asking because guys from our km representative say that they have same problem on sveral bizhub 210 machines and that the main board mus be changed:(,but i heard too that that circuit can be changed:rolleyes:?.thanks in advance.

DadO
03-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Probaj reinstalirati softver iako izgleda stabilno. Čak bih ti preporučio da vratiš staru verziju softvera jer mi je to rješavalo dosta problema na KM mašinama pod uvjetom da si nekad prije stavljao noviji softver jer ako nisi stavi noviji, i dobro pročitaj koja verzija se slaže kad uploadiraš sa stare na novu verziju ili obratno.

Takodjer možeš da probaš da izvadiš fuzing sekciju pa provjeri zubčanike na desnoj strani. Takodjer možeš skinuti zadnji poklopac i gledaj exit roll zubčanik.

Ako možeš da staviš drugi motor pa probaj. možda dobije nekakav čudan signal zato što negdje probije voltaža ( ne mora specifično biti na relaciji Ploča-Motor al tu pogledaj prvo). Ako neznaš prelemit novu SMD tehnologiju matičnih ploča onda odnesi nekom električaru za preciznu elektriku (RTV ili slično) i pokaži mu gdje je konekcija izmedju ploče i motora.

Ja imam istu mašinu i nikakvih problema nema, iako nije prešla ni 160k ;)
Nadam se da će ti neki savjeti pomoći da rješiš problem!

mik
03-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Probaj reinstalirati softver iako izgleda stabilno. Čak bih ti preporučio da vratiš staru verziju softvera jer mi je to rješavalo dosta problema na KM mašinama pod uvjetom da si nekad prije stavljao noviji softver jer ako nisi stavi noviji, i dobro pročitaj koja verzija se slaže kad uploadiraš sa stare na novu verziju ili obratno.

Takodjer možeš da probaš da izvadiš fuzing sekciju pa provjeri zubčanike na desnoj strani. Takodjer možeš skinuti zadnji poklopac i gledaj exit roll zubčanik.

Ako možeš da staviš drugi motor pa probaj. možda dobije nekakav čudan signal zato što negdje probije voltaža ( ne mora specifično biti na relaciji Ploča-Motor al tu pogledaj prvo). Ako neznaš prelemit novu SMD tehnologiju matičnih ploča onda odnesi nekom električaru za preciznu elektriku (RTV ili slično) i pokaži mu gdje je konekcija izmedju ploče i motora.

Ja imam istu mašinu i nikakvih problema nema, iako nije prešla ni 160k ;)
Nadam se da će ti neki savjeti pomoći da rješiš problem!
hvala dado,za savete,firmware nije menjan, nijedanput,to jest nisam stavljao nove verzije,a aparat ima 3 god i oko 200 000 kopija,ali provericu i tu mogucnost.fusing unit sam menjao i pregledao detaljno,takodje sam i posmatrao motor,jedino u vezi njega mi ostaje da proverim da li negde ima neki krivi spoj na ploci.

ivovb
03-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Zdravo!

I understand what you both say but it is quite difficult to write in your language. So I will use English. ;)

Does this machine has installed duplex? If yes check cables between duplex and machine if they are twisted, pressed, etc... Even test machine without duplex.

BR

mik
03-30-2009, 10:02 PM
zdravo neighbour,i am glad that you replay my post,because i heard that KM is very popular copier brand in your country,so probable the your technicians is very good in their job.yes that machine have installed duplex,my collaborator and me installd duplex,properly,with all harnesses and stuff,but tell me did you have some expirience with that duplex cables that cousing similar problem,i will check thats cables anyway,KM technicians from bosnia and herzegovina had similar problem and solve it with changing pwb a,an technician from belgrade change some integrated circuit on pwb a,which is the same like other on duplex board,i hope that your opinion can help with this "backward" exit rolers.

ivovb
03-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi neighbour!
Fortunately I did not have such a problem. It is just a suggestion.

BUT.

Meanwhile I have conversation with a colleague of mine and he confirms that it is a known issue and the culprit is that board. You can check local market for motor drive IC and test exchanging it.

BR

mik
03-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi neighbor:) !i will sure check that IC:mad:,but can i ask you something beside this machine problem?Mine older colleague,who works this job for about 35 years,all time minolta machines,have some clleagues and friends from your town,and solving problems on old minoltas together with them,like we do now,and he wondering and tell to me to ask you do anybody of you heard something about his friend Kiro Jordanov,technician too,and how he is?Probable your older colleagues now something,if not,thank you anyway.

ivovb
03-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Zdravo Mik!
I don't know Kiro Jordanov but I will check out at older colleagues. I am in copy business already 11 years so according to your information I think we are different generations.

Anyway it is nice to have a conversations with a neighbour.

BR

DadO
04-01-2009, 07:03 AM
How often does paper jams? is it on every paper or random? I forgot to mention that u could clean all the contacts on PWB-a and b whit a brush and if u wana better results try use a small quantity of alcohol on it (70% of alcohol or more and try not to drink it ;) ).Try not to touch the pwb's.

This helped me a lot of times

Good luck

mik
04-01-2009, 05:33 PM
thanks for your advices Dado:),the paper jams random,not every copy,i will tray with that contact cleaning,on the PWB A,but probable it is that circuit for motor control causing all problems,several people confirm that as common problem on bizhub 210,anyway i will wrote how i resolve that wicked exit rollers:mad:.

mik
04-01-2009, 05:43 PM
yes its really nice chat with neighbours and skilful tehnicians like you,and Dado too,in meanwhile i have some information about Kiro Jordanov,hi was one of lead people in minolta Bulgaria in 90 s,and my older colleague work for Minolta her in Serbia so that way they get together.Keep wth good work.

Custom Search