PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub di5510 adjust new developer

Custom Search

javier4065
03-31-2009, 03:28 PM
How do I do to adjust the new developer in this machine.My problem is toner low.thanks.

Blenk
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
to set up the new developer you have to first, reset the counter by holding down the utility key, password is 92729272, go into 25 mode, find the special parts count and clear developer, come back out and do the same but go into 36 mode, go process adjustment-drum peculiarity and then you will see cartridge set mode, this is the actuall one to run the dev.

although after changing this all of the settings in the drum perculiarity should be ran, the manual states in this order
1)cartridge set
2)auto max density adj
3)auto dot diamiter adj
4)LD1 offset adj
5)LD2 offset adj
6)auto gamma adj (1dot)
7)auto gamma adj (2dot)

when printing out the charts on the LD adjusts you want the grey scale fading out in the gap inbetween the two lines (you will see what i mean when you print out the chart.

if any errors on the other adjustments it will be the sensor under the cleaning blade which looks at the drum dirty, that will need cleaned, its quite sensetive.

hope this helps:)

labish
04-18-2009, 05:37 AM
Very old post but Blenk put all the points right. If you start to replace the developer on this machine before you do anything remove the toner control board the small board with the sensors on it from reclaim unit and clean the sensors with a blow brush not a vacuum or an air spray and only after this replaced developer and follow all 7 steps. Not doing this after step no 2 you're going to get either error 1 to 3. If you replace this board for whatever reason do not forget to clear the counter for it otherwise the machine does not know you put a new board on it. Have fun.

javier4065
04-18-2009, 03:04 PM
thanks for your answer.My friend It was correct.

Custom Search