Hello
i have problem in develop qc2235+.
left side - copy, right side - print.
What it is?

THX
http://www.xeroprint.net/c350.jpg

Blenk
03-31-2009, 09:21 PM
the way to get rid of this is to get your hands on the set up instructions for the machine, the one you would follow when setting it up from the box, this is when this fault usually happens... if the setup instructions are not followed in the correct order, although this sometimes happens in the coustomers it can allways be sorted by going through the set up procedure again... it has something to do with serial number inputs and the date and times, im sure there is 2 places to put date and time, admin mode and in factory settings mode, these have to both be the same. follow exactlt the setup in the order it tells you.

i know it sounds daft but thats what it looks to be.

hope this helps:)

xeroprint
03-31-2009, 09:31 PM
but this copier has counter : 70 000 copies

Taminol
03-31-2009, 09:59 PM
but this copier has counter : 70 000 copies

Judging by the sample images you posted I agree with Blenk. I would re do the initial setup procedure - word for word.

brent
03-31-2009, 11:40 PM
I also agree. listen to these guy's. they are right. first time I skipped a series of set up instructions. like I would do it later on. and it printed out that blacked out box. go through and pertend like it is a new machine. print out the copies and let them scan like in the instruction manual. and then punch in all the serial numbers again. this will work if you do this correctly. don't skip any steps. especially the step about the serial numbers, then dont shut the machine off until the manual says so

brent

buster68
04-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Ditto. ReDo your initial set up procedures, in order, step by step.
Aye, the C350 is a bitchy, glitchy little beast.

copytechman
04-02-2009, 03:37 PM
I agree too, had to do this when I replaced an nvram on one of these and also as a note don't cycle power unless the last step!! (after the list output). The setup procedure is flawed! (unless its been fixed since last I checked!)

Regards!
A.

Custom Search