TCR sensor test is OK (OUT:NOW)
try to test PRCB :(

Any body can save us? :confused:

lt.Botary
04-01-2009, 10:14 AM
When do all reset (switch ON with pressed yellow RESET key) c5501 try to start,
- show initialize HDD
- show adjusting
and immediately show call service (c-2453)

sbillis
04-01-2009, 02:19 PM
try to change tcr sensors with another developing unit, be carefull not to spill the developer.

try to add some toner to the developing unit

(or try to remove toner from developing unit...how? I don't really now, sorry only theory for that)

When the developing motor/C
(M22) is ON, the maximum
detection value of TCR sensor/C
(TCRS/C) is the specified value
and the difference between the
maximum detection value and
the minimum detection value is
over the specified value.

this range can be changed if the developer is low or high (TCR ratio). this can be change with:
replace developer,
add toner
remove toner

because we don't now which are these values.

lt.Botary
04-02-2009, 07:05 AM
try to add some toner to the developing unit

Adding some TONER when test M22 works help us resolve problem...

10x for answer.

Herrmann
04-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Did you check the Cyan TD Sensor connector and the harness to the back of the maschine? Maybe something is broken or short circuit

lt.Botary
04-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Did you check the Cyan TD Sensor connector

We don`t check connector, but we made test? all color TD Sensor report same 'Out:NOW' and we think that all are same...

And adding toner direct to developer unit help us to resolve situation.

10x 4U attention.

HORSE
04-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Step1.
Manually add some toner to the Dev unit.... then turn the Dev motor on in I/O mode to stir the toner in

Step2.
Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON

the offending colour output value will likely be over 215 it will slowly reduce to the normal of 128.

An ouput value of over 220 will give you a hard on fault of 24-5x, adding the toner manually just gives you a foothold value to get the toner return working.

To avoid it happening again.

Make sure that the Image Quality Stability is set to Stability and not speed.

Also make sure that the toner bottle has been changed and that customer is not opening and clsing the toner door to clear the msg.

sbillis
04-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Step1.
Manually add some toner to the Dev unit.... then turn the Dev motor on in I/O mode to stir the toner in

Step2.
Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON

the offending colour output value will likely be over 215 it will slowly reduce to the normal of 128.

An ouput value of over 220 will give you a hard on fault of 24-5x, adding the toner manually just gives you a foothold value to get the toner return working.

To avoid it happening again.

Make sure that the Image Quality Stability is set to Stability and not speed.

Also make sure that the toner bottle has been changed and that customer is not opening and clsing the toner door to clear the msg.

I have tried this "Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON" yesterday and save me.

My question is, if there is a lot of toner inside, this step can remove toner from dev. unit or is only adding toner?

thanks

HORSE
04-09-2009, 01:34 AM
I have tried this "Go to .....Service > Process adjustment > Sensor output check > Toner Density Return Mode.... and run all ON" yesterday and save me.

My question is, if there is a lot of toner inside, this step can remove toner from dev. unit or is only adding toner?

thanks

You can only add toner by this

the output value nominal is 128

Over Toned <128
undertoned >128

to remove toner run sky shot solid of the colour you want to remove........ but you would only want to add toner to fix a C-245x problem.

C-245x is caused by machine depleting dev unit of toner to quickly and output value goes too high (220+) then unit is undertoned.

hosman80
04-10-2009, 11:00 PM
you have to make sure that the "auto toner refresh" is turned on so it can do toner refresh as needed, if its turned off this will keep coming back.

sbillis
04-11-2009, 03:43 PM
you have to make sure that the "auto toner refresh" is turned on so it can do toner refresh as needed, if its turned off this will keep coming back.

and where you can find that please?

Herrmann
04-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Service mode => [02 Process Adjustment] => [05 Interval/Quality Adjustment] => [02 Auto. Refresh Interval]

sbillis
04-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Service mode => [02 Process Adjustment] => [05 Interval/Quality Adjustment] => [02 Auto. Refresh Interval]

thanks for your info :)

texchar555
04-12-2009, 06:30 AM
ok, heres the fix guys go to i/o run 54-03,06,09. this adds toner through i/o then toner refresh. I had the sme happen to me. I thought by replacing the dv unit i would fix it . wow i was wrong , now i got the other dv unit code gggrrrr. talked to km and they said run these i/o numbers.

teddy
08-21-2013, 10:40 PM
ok, heres the fix guys go to i/o run 54-03,06,09. this adds toner through i/o then toner refresh. I had the sme happen to me. I thought by replacing the dv unit i would fix it . wow i was wrong , now i got the other dv unit code gggrrrr. talked to km and they said run these i/o numbers.

Thanks worked great.

gino
08-09-2017, 02:02 PM

Can you give me liitle more guidance on how to run 54-03,06,09 and when to stop it...
I mean can anybody give me an answer

Custom Search