PDA

View Full Version : Di 2510 Or Bizhub 250

Custom Search

KHAN
04-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi friends i have Di 2510, the toner bottle is not rotating, I check all the gears, toner hooper ,relay in the Toner assembly. I run also F8 , but same problem.
Please need help,
THANKS.

DadO
04-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Does the toner supply motor(bottle motor) spin? if not then u will have to replace it

fixthecopier
04-02-2009, 11:01 AM
You will need to remove the covers over the toner drive system and watch it run to see what is not moving.

brent
04-02-2009, 07:07 PM
you can drop the toner cover and insert a jig and watch the toner bottle if it spins or not. I have had this happen 5 times. the end result is not good especially if you have a grinding noise. or just the toner bottle not spinning and it asks to replace toner. basically the back of the machine has to come off. remove all the covers and finisher off the front. you need to get to the toner add mechanism and take it out. the one gear will probably be sideways becuase if the customer put the toner in wrong or the wrong toner in. it will bind and bend that back shaft. thereby screwing it up. all it takes is time and parts. but it is not the funnest. first thing though. is to see if the bottle is spinning or not as the other gents said.

brent

KHAN
04-03-2009, 04:48 AM
Thanks for help friends,
One of toner mechanisms shaft was slightly bind ,which moves the toner bottle , I repair it ,when i put the unit it work,but when i insert the toner it make a noise , i check the toner ,the customer put the wrong toner bottle 303A instead of 205A/B.
So i replace the bottle 205A and put it in the machine but the bottle is not rotating this time,I make more then 50 copies but still not span, Both the relays and all the gear are fit and OK. 24volts to relays are present ,when click the relay with finger to release the Gear which moves the toner bottle , the bottle take rotation once,
So i run F8 also but , same result.
At last I put a brand new COMPLETE TONER ASSEMBLY but this time also the same result .
THANKS .

brent
04-03-2009, 05:06 AM
first off running an f8 is not going to help. running the f8 once the starter is already charged brings lot of other problems to the table. if you replaced the unit with a new unit. I would still check that unit out. I had one that I replaced one time. spent 2 or 3 hours in doing so. thought all was well. but I still could not get the darn toner bottle to spin. well it was a low volume machine an 2 weeks later got the call again. I had to go in and replace thatunit. turn out the e clip on the one gear that spins the entire gear train. was off. I would check the e clips. if I read your response correct that is. mabee if your machine is back together hit the toner replenish button. what happens then? also does your screen say (please add toner?) we are not hearing the whole story on your copier..

KHAN
04-04-2009, 05:25 AM
Thanks for your help and time, I will check all the gears and E-clip on monday and let you know . if i run the replinish toner , the bottle still not move. when i trun ON the copier it shows WAIT FOR WRAM UP for long time.
THANKS

fixthecopier
04-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks for your help and time, I will check all the gears and E-clip on monday and let you know . if i run the replinish toner , the bottle still not move. when i trun ON the copier it shows WAIT FOR WRAM UP for long time.
THANKS

Those two go together. Warming up when it is already hot is the copier saying it needs more toner. If the hopper is full the bottle will not turn. On the gear pack that drives the system, the gear that drives the auger to feed the IU is engaged by a week spring. I have had that in a bind and it could not drive the auger. You will see this with the covers off.

Custom Search