PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250 duplexer problem

Custom Search

ITbyaccident
04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi Listmates. I've got a Konica Minolta Bizhub C250 that has developed issues with its duplexer. First, the image appears crooked when scanning documents (off about 5-10 deg. from vertical) no matter whether the original is scanned from the long edge or the short edge. Also, while it scans both sides of each page, it misfeeds as it tries to leave the exit rollers -- hanging up with about an inch of the page out of the rollers and I have to manually roll it out. Any suggestions? Thanks!

mo0651
04-07-2009, 10:55 PM
A little more info please. When you make copies off of the glass, are they crooked? If it is happening thru the Doc. feeder then it prob is not the duplexer. It almost sounds like your doc. feeder is not aligned. Just a guess. Let us know.:cool:

ITbyaccident
04-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks, mo0651. I've fixed the skew problem, but on two-sided copying the page stops about an inch or so as it comes out of the turnover rollers but before it has progressed far enough to be picked up by the exit rollers and I get a misfeed. It seems like a signal is telling the turnover rollers to stop, since it's stopping in exactly the same spot every time. Any ideas?

mo0651
04-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Document feeder or fuser here? What code are you getting now? Any tears or wrinkles in pages?:cool:

ITbyaccident
04-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Nope. The pages are perfect -- they just stop too soon before turning over.

brent
04-17-2009, 05:44 AM
if the copier is making single sided copies just fine. then on a 2 sided copy it is jamming in the same place every time. the answer is a sensor. I don't have one off hand to look at. but there is a sensor in the duplex exit area. there has to be. on the earlier c2001 machines the sensor got too hot because of the fuser. and the copy would stop in the same place exactly every time. easy fix. replace sensor and then it would work. I would look to make sure all your sensors are intact. and more important to make sure that the actuators are correct. not bound and work properly

brent

Blenk
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
im sure iv had this, if not very similar problems... i think, if i can remember right, there is 2 sensors in the duplex paper path, make sure the flags are correctly clipped in and sensors clean, maybe swap the sensors over see if the paper jammes in a different place.. also im sure there is 2 clutches in this unit, may be worth checking or swapping these 2 over, see if it jams in a different place, im sure i just cheched and swapped all of these and mine just sprang back to life and has been ok ever since.

good luck

Custom Search