PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250 tray one jams

Custom Search

mrushing
04-06-2009, 03:49 PM
I am still having problems with this copier, short history customer complained of paper jam from tray 1, when I got there error code for the fuser was display, swapped out fuser code went away, jam problems from tray one sometimes unit feeds 3-5 sheets then say paper jam sometimes paper is picked up from tray but is scewed, sometimes paper is pinched between the p/u rollers, I have changed out all feed tires for tray one, switched out paper feed clutch the hard one cl3, even tried placing a 25mm bulldog clip on the rear of the cassette which pushes the feed rollers down tighter, still have same problem, any help or suggestions would be appreciated, this copier is located 65 miles from our shop one way.

thanks

buster68
04-06-2009, 04:34 PM
I would look into replacing the oneway clutch on the feed and takeup rollers, part number: 4030 3034 01. Also check the front tray lholder, they weaken and don't hold the tray in all the way(the vibration from feed will cause the tray to back out). There are modified locks with support rings to replace the old holder, bulletin #6217 on the KonicaMinolta tech site. Another thing to check is if the tray itself is broken near where the holder connects with the tray.

mo0651
04-13-2009, 02:50 PM
I had good luck with this problem by using an old style feed tire out of a di200. It had gray rubber roller. The clear hard plastic just kept getting full of paper dust and it would slip after a couple of days. Part#1136-3001-01.:cool::cool:

dcopylady
04-13-2009, 03:21 PM
I had good luck with this problem by using an old style feed tire out of a di200. It had gray rubber roller. The clear hard plastic just kept getting full of paper dust and it would slip after a couple of days. Part#1136-3001-01.:cool::cool:

Good call! YES, YES, YES, Old style feed roller much better:)
dcopylady

fixthecopier
04-13-2009, 03:32 PM
The one way clutch on the feed is a good bet. I get instant results just by cleaning them with alcohol. I have soaked them in alcohol, put em back on and never had to go back and replace them.

abilashvk
04-19-2009, 04:39 AM
hi, Does the paper stops near synch.roller? If so and if Ur problem not solved by doing all the earlier things said by all these people then try replacing synch. clutch(bigger one aside snch.).me faced similr problem of dog ear& jamming from all trays and now all long gone. abilash

mitchl
04-20-2009, 07:06 PM
There's also a couple mods for the trays, one has to do with the tray cracking and the other has to do with paper lift height.

mrwho
04-21-2009, 06:13 PM
There's also a couple mods for the trays, one has to do with the tray cracking and the other has to do with paper lift height.

Yes. Check your trays for cracks like these (attached image).

mitchl
04-21-2009, 07:08 PM
There's also a mod for a spacer that goes on the back of the tray that allows the paper to rise closer to the roller. I'll try to find the bulletin for you, but you can make a plastic piece yourself very easily but you need the bulletin for exact location.......... Found it, the bulletin number is 5505 and we have had a ton of jamming issues and out of paper indication's due to this spacer not being installed.

Custom Search