PDA

View Full Version : 1050 Printing Problems (with Micropress)

Custom Search

copierguy77
04-09-2009, 01:39 PM
With multiple page jobs, I am having a problem with the micropress server only sending one page at a time to the konica minolta 1050 printer. This causes for really long delays to get one proof copy out. When the machine was first installed it always sent the entire job over at once and spooled the job at the machine level. Something has changed at either the micropress or at the machine level and know one seems to know what causes this issue. Any suggestions?

Specilist KVN
04-09-2009, 07:17 PM
With multiple page jobs, I am having a problem with the micropress server only sending one page at a time to the konica minolta 1050 printer. This causes for really long delays to get one proof copy out. When the machine was first installed it always sent the entire job over at once and spooled the job at the machine level. Something has changed at either the micropress or at the machine level and know one seems to know what causes this issue. Any suggestions?

i do quite of bit of trouble shooting for the production machines.
In myt experience when the users state that they have changed nothing, it just stopped working one day. This means someone has been playing with settings and either the person you are speaking to does not know or is being lied to.
I would be confident it is in the micropress itself as it controls the workflow and processing. The 1050 is just sitting there waiting to be told what to do. It is being controlled by the Micropress. I would look in the settings there first.

konisolver
04-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Check your spool settings on the 1050:

1. Access Machine tab.
2. Controller tab.
3. 04 - Spool and select "Auto".

random
04-10-2009, 06:18 AM
Don't leave the output tray as auto, select a main exit tray or something.

Micropress is wierd sometimes. For example I had a job when it would not post insert a cover but it would pull the cover as a blank insert?!?!! Same thing!

Custom Search