PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Di550 - Blot in the pages

Custom Search

sacha
04-12-2009, 01:07 PM
i have a konica minolta Di550 , during copying it let a white blots above the pages sometimes.I don't know why, the blot is like drop of candle .please i need some one to tell me the solution to fix my machine.thanks for reading.

fixthecopier
04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
It could be from a number of things. You should give detailed information about what has been done to troubleshoot it, how old the machine is, the life of the consumables, ect, ect. If you are not a tech, you need to call one.

time2fly
04-13-2009, 05:23 AM
sounds like developer to me

eg101
04-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Sounds to me like a chip in the drum.

brent
04-14-2009, 05:26 AM
sacha. can you please scan a sample of the copy in question? kind of hard to diagnose without seeing just exactly what you mean... like. it could be developer or a drum. could be humidity on your paper if the paper is wet? that would leave void areas as well. just like fixthecopier said. we need more information or pics.

brent

sacha
04-15-2009, 01:57 PM
the age of my machine is 9 years..
and the duration of the trouble is 2 months
and i see this blot in the paper if i've printed a big quantity.
thanks

brent
04-15-2009, 02:47 PM
the age of my machine is 9 years..
and the duration of the trouble is 2 months
and i see this blot in the paper if i've printed a big quantity.
thanks
we hear ya. but still there are too many scenarios.

first off are you a tech? or a end user/copier owner?
secondly. do you work onthe machine? it is hard for us to diagnose. can you diagnose the problem? the first thing I would do if I went to the machine to troubleshoot is make some sample copies, but I am a technician that has parts. if it needed a drum or blade and developer I would check the life of parts and replace. the problem is you want us to help you fix the machine for you. but without pics it is useless. no offense. but if we told you to replace the developer can you do that? it ends up as a stalemate because ultimately you may not be able to perform what needs to be done on the machine. again you should post pics.

brent

Blenk
04-15-2009, 07:44 PM
yeah, it could be a number of things.. fuser rollers maybe.. chip in the drum, or dev... it dose sound like you would be better off getting someone in to look at it if you are a user, but i agree that if you can get a sample on here of what this "blot" looks like, we might be able to point you in the right direction, keep your samples of the faulty images, is it random on the page or dose it appear in the same place but move only one direction.. if this is the case it will probably be drum or fuser rollers, if the blot moves either left to right, up or down and is random, its probably the developer. i would say if this blot is exactly the same shape and size all the time it can only be drum or fuser rollers... or then again a faulty mag roller!! could be so many things!

minimerlin
04-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Any bets on the problem?

My guess is the anti spill plate mylar!!

Custom Search