PDA

View Full Version : minolta c500 power

Custom Search

iust
04-15-2009, 08:43 AM
hi every dody
i have c500 , it dont turn on !! so when press turn on key , for one sec. save energy LED become light and then turn off . in this duration other components as fans dont start and dont work but print board (fan and LED) works
please help:confused::(

mrwho
04-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Could it be that the firmware was lost due to some power surge or something like that? The symptoms are similar to those when one of the boards has no firmware - but are not exactly alike.

Try to flash the firmware, to see what happens. If not, I have no clues... :confused:

iust
04-16-2009, 05:00 AM
Could it be that the firmware was lost due to some power surge or something like that? The symptoms are similar to those when one of the boards has no firmware - but are not exactly alike.

Try to flash the firmware, to see what happens. If not, I have no clues... :confused:

how do I do firmware in this model . I have not information about this model . Can you guide me. THANKS A LOT:rolleyes::confused:

HORSE
04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
Yeah its either the firmware or the overall control board (OACB) is stuffed

Firmware cost nothing so best to start there...... you will require to ISW and the firmware.

iust
04-18-2009, 02:29 PM

Firmware cost nothing so best to start there...... you will require to ISW and the firmware.
ISW !! How do it ? can u help me , I need details about it.

HORSE
04-18-2009, 05:07 PM
Sure... All the information you require can be found in the attached PDF.

iust
04-19-2009, 07:22 PM
thank you.:o
But I need ISWTrns. can you give me link for free downloading it.:confused:

iust
04-19-2009, 09:36 PM
I can find ISWTrns:);) but I can not find usb driver for ISW c500 . can you upload for me ?:confused:

HORSE
04-19-2009, 10:20 PM
You sound like one of my Junior Techs.....I think you are maybe hinting you would like me to fix the damn thing for you:D

You would be safer contacting your reginonal KM Technical support group....

iust
04-20-2009, 05:29 AM
You sound like one of my Junior Techs.....I think you are maybe hinting you would like me to fix the damn thing for you:D

You would be safer contacting your reginonal KM Technical support group....
maybe....:p
however , thank you for all guidence.;)
I found this program and driver , beacuse of you have this program and driver , I didnt send these links for free downloading :D

iust
04-20-2009, 01:10 PM
maybe....:p
however , thank you for all guidence.;)
I found this program and driver , beacuse of you have this program and driver , I didnt send these links for free downloading :D

I want to ISW but the usb connection unknowed by pc (windows new hardware dont active) ??:confused:

mdelacruz
07-17-2009, 07:06 PM
anyone know where i can get ISWTrns software. appreciate it if you
send me the link for this software. im working on Bizhub 500 and try to
update the firmware because when i turn the power on touch panel is blank according to the manual it has something to do with the firmware.
in order for me to update the firmware i need ISWTrns software.:(:confused:
thanks in advance

time2fly
07-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey everyone give these guys all the software they need, then turn em lose on there copier. When it's really screwed up maybe then they'll be smart enough to make that call to someone who actually knows what there doing. Have Fun!!!!!!

mdelacruz
07-18-2009, 05:07 PM

Hi HORSE i read in the forum that you help JUST download ISWTrns.
i would appreciate it if you send me the link for free download of ISWTrns
im working on Bizhub 500 and i need to update the firmware.
thanks in advance

backspace
07-18-2009, 05:38 PM
If you canot see nothing on display you can not upgrade firmwere with ISW, because you must enable conection in Service mode then windows will instal usb driver for ISW. Tray restart. I thing tourn off and press utility and then turne on.

Custom Search