PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic FP 7715 drum reset, settings reset

Custom Search

lefliakos
04-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi. I have a Panasonic FP 7715. I removed the drum and cleaned it. I installed back and now i get blank coppies. I realized that the drum doesn't fill with tonner as well as the tonner mixer doesn't turn. What is the problem and how do i Fix it. Also I messed up with the setting codes :(. How can i reset everything back to normal? Does any one have a procedure manual.

Thanx a lot

Utahrob1
04-15-2009, 02:26 PM
It sounds like you put something back together wrong. I would look close at the drum ground. But if your mag roller isent turning then the drum isent turning either. So look at the drive. What codes did you mess up? There are a couple of ways to reset everything but it really depends what you are trying to accomplish.

lefliakos
04-16-2009, 08:03 AM
:(You are abolutely right about that! Drum doesn't turn either, archimides srews for the toner does'nt turn. I removed also the little sensor (which i think is toner sensor) on the botton of the drum assembly and cleaned it. I will now try to put it back carefully.

I run all the F commands,F1-F9 and changed the parameters of all functions to 1 or 0 cos i was derperate. Is there any way to go back to Defalt?

Also with drum back on i run the f8-09 and i get E3 03 flashing. Obviously something is wrong.

Thank you for the quick replay.

Do you think i sould start looking to buy a new drum?:confused:

Utahrob1
04-16-2009, 05:07 PM
F6-99 will reset all the F5 and F6 paramaters back to factory default. E3-03 means your toner density sensor is not reading right. If your DV unit is not turning then that will cause the code. A new drum is not going to fix the problem you have. You need to look closely at the drive of the DV unit and find out why it is not driveing.
Robert

lefliakos
04-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Thank you Robert!
I will look into it. I really apreciate your help.

time2fly
04-23-2009, 04:30 AM
Sounds like you better get a tech there to do the repairs right. A tech wouldn't clean the drum, especially an organic drum you would have real crappy copy quality.

lefliakos
04-24-2009, 07:15 PM
The cleaning was blowing with compressed air and sucking off old toner from dum's tray. Now the photocopier is working like new.

For the record the problem was that the stirer inside the toner tray wasnt turning so the drum tray didn't fill with toner.

There are a couple of contact springs on the jam door which they are contacting when the door is closed. One of them was shorter than the other and didn't contact.

Technicians is a good practice for expenasive equiepment without a doupt. For cheap machines they ask more than the actual price of the photocopier for the repair. Here they do not repair anything. They just replace parts.Its the law!!!

Custom Search