PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Cyan Color

Custom Search

thefans
04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
When printing the Cyan Color looks as if it bleed into the other color creating a soft glow effect on the print out. Looks cool but not what I want. Konica Minolta C350 :confused:

brent
04-15-2009, 03:04 PM
When printing the Cyan Color looks as if it bleed into the other color creating a soft glow effect on the print out. Looks cool but not what I want. :confused:
help us out. what machine are you talking about? also is the color bad when copying from the glass or printing to it? because that matters/ have you changed out any color units? test print will indicate the faulty unit.
additional information would let us help you

brent

brent
04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
looks like you edited your post before my post hit. so if it is a c350 make some test prints from the tec rep menu. the test prints of the 4 colors will indicate which unit is the problem for sure.

brent

mo0651
04-15-2009, 04:26 PM
test print for each color. You can run stabilization and see if clears up, and then comes back. you can also view the voltage on the iu sometimes one is whacked out indicating a bad one.:cool:

Blenk
04-15-2009, 06:39 PM
I agree with brent, you should be able to find the fault from the test prints, what i would do if firstly take out all the image units and give the LEDs a good clean, maybe with alcohol, this should sharpen the picture, then print off the 4 colour gradation patterns, C-M-Y-K and have a look if anything looks suspect, then try, i think they call it the "latice" pattern from the test prints in tech rep, if you print off the CYM lattice pattern it should print off as a checkerd box, like a grid thing, all the colours should lie on top of each other making the patern look black.... you should tell off this if any of the colours are out, if you find one colour is out this can be adjusted in the tech rep mode, but it is more likely that maybe one of the image units could not be sitting at the correct hight. check the pins that sit at the front of the LEDs, sometimes they can get slightly bent. if these are ok, it may need adjusting through the tech rep mode, cant quite remember the exact name of the adjustment but you will find it in image adjust of m/c adjust.

try those things and it should put it right.... good luck.

thefans
04-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Thank You, this group is a blessing. I did what you said an all is working fine. Better than before. Again Thank You.

TheFANs :)

Custom Search