PDA

View Full Version : minolta df605 doc feeder

Custom Search

digicor
04-15-2009, 08:20 PM
I have a problem with this doc feeder.
at first it was trying to feed after the last page / or afteronly one page/ then saying clear missfeed. it still does, but now after doing sensonr reset and backup data initialation,now it wont recocnize any paper in the doc feeder at all.I do a paper path check , it takes it then says its jammed.
i/o check,empty sensor wont change.what is the reset proceedure?or is this the a board? Hytech services says its thw a board but im looking for second opinions, mabey i did something out of order ? PLEASE HELP
:(

mo0651
04-15-2009, 08:58 PM
inspect that sensor itself. not plugged in, dirty. Have seen one just go bad. Unfortunately that thing is buried deep inside. also had a pinched wire that took out the doc feed board. Good luck.:cool:

digicor
04-16-2009, 01:01 AM
isnt this sensor the one above the dual feed tire assmbly? i changed it still the same prob, if there is one other one, where is it? in the frame somewhere?

brent
04-16-2009, 04:39 AM
I had one do this also. did you just change your feed tires and now it does this? I did. and it fed alright. but on the last page it tried to feed again. then into a jam. I took the cover off. then the feed system off. it is tricky how the feed assembly fits in over those 2 white stoppers. unless you are sure. take a look at another machine that is working and compare. very tricky if you take apart and then put it back. unless I am in left field on this.

brent

digicor
04-16-2009, 01:12 PM
As a matter of fact "yes" i R/R the feed tires and the sep roller as maint, and i have this now. It must be in the re assembly?? I have not ever had this happen, thanks i will look into anonther one and compare.

brent
04-16-2009, 02:00 PM
that is when it usually happens.. when you replace. definitely check another machine. those white stoppers go behind the other white lever type. that way when the paper is taken up they actually go from stopping the paper to piviting and letting the paper go through the feeder

brent

digicor
04-17-2009, 05:31 PM
OK
yes the little white guides were in the wrong position, they have to be above the twin roller not below, very confising this wouls cause this problem.Now how ever I can run peper through it in tech rep mode , but in ready mode it does not reccognise the doc feeder, is there a reset proceedure, what does this "back up data initalization"??
i have done the tunr off, un plug turn on, turn off re plug in thing and no fixxy???:confused:

Custom Search