PDA

View Full Version : Samsung SCX-4720F not making sense!!

Custom Search

xoles
04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
So,
Here I sit with this Samsung SCX-4720F. It's one of these great all in one creatures. Scans great with the pc, when used as a printer, it works great as well. BUT when you try to make copies, they are washed out to the point of being hard to read. Can anyone share some logic on this?

Thanks.

blackcat4866
04-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Well from what you've stated, you've ruled out a scanning issue, and you've ruled out a printing issue. So that's everything. Nothing is wrong.

But seriously, the PBA main controller is the only part that could affect copying, but not affect printing or scanning.

The last time I ordered a PBA main controller from Samsung, the default language came set to Portuguese. I spent a good hour in the menus resetting that to English. By the way, "idioma" is the Portuguese word for "language". I'll remember that for a long time.

=^..^=

ZOOTECH
04-17-2009, 06:43 PM
"The last time I ordered a PBA main controller from Samsung, the default language came set to Portuguese. I spent a good hour in the menus resetting that to English. By the way, "idioma" is the Portuguese word for "language". I'll remember that for a long time."

Thanks for the good laugh Blackcat :D we just picked up the Samsung line, so I appreciate this information.

Custom Search