PDA

View Full Version : DI620 C-0920 code

Custom Search

exCSER
04-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, but really glad I found it! Can anyone tell me what this code means. I just moved this machine, and it tested ok upon arrival, and this code came up 3 hours later. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

mtech
04-17-2009, 01:33 AM
That code is a first drawer lift error. (tray 1) Make sure the paper is loaded properly in the first draw and that there is no paper stuck anywhere behind it. Power off the machine and replace paper in the first draw. Power back on and you may be okay.

dcopylady
04-22-2009, 06:07 AM
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, but really glad I found it! Can anyone tell me what this code means. I just moved this machine, and it tested ok upon arrival, and this code came up 3 hours later. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Amen mtech!

exCSER,
First reset the code by opening/closing the front door. With the code displayed, the drawer may not even open! Most of my customers this happens to have failed to adjust the end guide next to the paper which allows the paper stack to slide away from the feed unit. This guide could have moved during transport. It knows it has paper, so it keeps lifting until it codes-out because the paper is not in position to make the upper limit lift stop sensor.
AOK, Good Luck!
Regards, dcopylady

exCSER
04-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Thank you mtech and dcopylady
With your help I was able to take care of this machine!
Thanks again!!:D

Custom Search