PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB c350 c-0016 ERROR

Custom Search

vedder
04-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone, just wondered if anyone had any suggestions for this error code. Brief history, i replaced the black drum as a pm, put in new drum, error code came up straight away, put old drum back in, working fine, assumed was a faulty drum,this was a while ago, went to replace the drum yesterday with a different new drum and did the same thing, put the old drum back in works ok (no error code) Obviously looked in the manual re. this fault, just thought I would put it out there before I start getting down to the dev motor strip down.

Any help would be appreciated.

copytechman
04-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Can u turn the new drum units drum manually? My info says its a failure of the k drum motor, maybe the blades stuck somehow. Especially if it works with the old iu in place.
Regards!
A.

B0265
04-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Have you tried shaking the IU from side to side a few times?
It could be that all developer is on one side, this happens if the IU isn't stored/transported laying flat.

brent
04-17-2009, 03:09 PM
I will second on that. these need to be shaken from side to side. actually get a little rough with it and loosen up the developer. I have had several out of the box that were not shaken up. simply not work. you might look a little funny dancing with the iu. but it should work for sure...

brent

Blenk
04-17-2009, 04:37 PM
yes, they are right, im sure that will work, its all it ever is with those units, people allways keep them on one end because it takes up less space in rooms and on vans... Km say they design the boxes that shape so they wont stand on one end.... yet people still find a way to make them..... a good shake should fix it like they say.

vedder
04-17-2009, 06:12 PM
hi, thanks for the response guys, the units have been given a good shake before I put them in, I havn`t tried manually turning the drum, but I will on monday, its very strange how two new drums have this problem, thanks again, I will keep you posted on any progress.

vedder
04-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi, just to keep you updated, come in this morning, gave the unit a "real" good shake, no change. Checked the unit over, found the white gears for the dev drive very tight, turned it manually with some pliers, put it in, worked fine. Thanks guys, help appreciated.

Custom Search