PDA

View Full Version : trouble image copy (dark background) konica minolta Bizhub 421

Custom Search

dina_aminanti
04-17-2009, 05:44 PM
dear for all technician . . .
please help me, i have trouble image copy (dark background) with konica minolta bizhub 421. after install bizhub 421 and i was test copy in machine, the result is copy have dark background.

I have check tech rep menu. value tcr adjusment to high, its mean that the value is 97. i read in manual book, range standart value for tcr adjusment is 45 - 50.

so, what should i do ? ? must to change developer (stater) in developing unit or what ? ? ?

please give me your advise . . .. .
thanks . . .

copytechman
04-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Is this a brand new machine? More information please!
Regards!
A.

fixthecopier
04-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Yes more info please! you must give meter count, how much on each part like drum developer. If you are a tech then you should know how important all of this information is, and if you want real help then you should give a list of details of what you have done to troubleshoot the problem. It never fails to amaze me as to how people will post a problem like lines on copies or dark background, and just expect everyone else to automatically know the solution. It is like calling a car mechanic and saying " my car runs rough, what is wrong? ". Sorry to go off on you, but I could tell to to change lots of parts that cost of money because we would be guessing, or by you telling us all of the information we could tell you the correct part and save you time and money.

dina_aminanti
04-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Yes more info please! you must give meter count, how much on each part like drum developer. If you are a tech then you should know how important all of this information is, and if you want real help then you should give a list of details of what you have done to troubleshoot the problem. It never fails to amaze me as to how people will post a problem like lines on copies or dark background, and just expect everyone else to automatically know the solution. It is like calling a car mechanic and saying " my car runs rough, what is wrong? ". Sorry to go off on you, but I could tell to to change lots of parts that cost of money because we would be guessing, or by you telling us all of the information we could tell you the correct part and save you time and money.
yeaaah . . . bizhub 421 new machine . . .
same with the konica minolta bizhub 420 . . .
but different in the body and the function . . .
please, hurry up help me . . i need your solution for this problem . . . .

dina_aminanti
04-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Is this a brand new machine? More information please!
Regards!
A.
damn you . .
are you technician or not ? ?
why you dont know about konica minolta new machine . . .

copytechman
04-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Nice. That'll get ya a lot of help... If it's a brand new machine you HAVE to follow the setup instructions by the word or you may get image issues, like lines or a solid gray block etc ... I would politely suggest that you be a little "nicer" in that regard. Some might not be so forgiving.

Regards.
A.

mrwho
02-27-2012, 09:33 AM
I know this is an old thread, but just to tell I just noticed folk from Asdasd tend to be either rude, ignorant or, more often than not, both. Must be something in the water...

Custom Search