PDA

View Full Version : Utility for matching accessories to copiers

Custom Search

davidanders
04-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Hey all,
I've been tasked with sorting my companies extensive collection of wiring diagrams. I have about 1000 pages worth of accessory wiring diagrams that have long since lost their manuals.

Does anyone know of a utility to match accessories to machine models? For example, I have the wiring diagram for an AD-5 (which Konica Minolta obviously doesn't support anymore) and I'm wondering where I can get even general information about this unit.

Thanks in advance,
-David

buster68
04-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Trash the paper schematics and download the pdfs on the KMBS site. Go to library and select the machine model and all available manuals will be listed.

pepper38_cnd
04-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Hey all,
I've been tasked with sorting my companies extensive collection of wiring diagrams. I have about 1000 pages worth of accessory wiring diagrams that have long since lost their manuals.

Does anyone know of a utility to match accessories to machine models? For example, I have the wiring diagram for an AD-5 (which Konica Minolta obviously doesn't support anymore) and I'm wondering where I can get even general information about this unit.

Thanks in advance,
-David

Pm me with your email I'll send it to you.

mascan42
04-26-2009, 10:20 AM
The KMBS website has a cross-reference list of all accessories and their respective models. Look around a bit.

davidanders
04-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Thank you all for your help.

Custom Search