PDA

View Full Version : KMC450 no web browser?

Custom Search

Andyrsv
04-23-2009, 12:48 PM
I have just installed a reman KMC450 but cannot see the web browser from any PC including my laptop with a crossover. I have tried reseting the nic but still no web browser. It has a Fiery fitted but I have now removed this
and its using the standard controller ok ( ping and printing fine) but still no browser. I can see other KMs on our network ok. I need to check the firmware but even if its out of date I would expect still to see the web page.
Any ideas?

Thanks

buster68
04-23-2009, 01:47 PM
On the Fiery side, enable Web Services and Http. On the standard controller side, in network setup, enable PSWC (PageScope Web Connection). If that doesn't get it, then I'm outta ideas.

Andyrsv
04-23-2009, 07:46 PM
thanks. will try that.

tech51
04-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Firmware has to be version 50 or above. If PSWC is already on try switching it off, re-booting machine then switching it back on and re-booting machine again sounds crazy but this some times works. Also if your internet explorer is set to use a proxy server make sure the bypass proxy server for local addresses is checked and that the copiers I/P address is set in the exceptions box (select advanced tab first). Hope this helps :):)

Andyrsv
04-24-2009, 07:27 PM
After trying PSWC without success, I upgraded to version K0 and it worked.
Thanks

Custom Search