PDA

View Full Version : minolta cf 2002

Custom Search

cristian
04-24-2009, 09:11 PM
I have a big problem with a colour minolta cf 2002.
It seems that on the copy are two images ;one with black and blue , and one with red and yellow ,5 mm distance one from the other , perpendicular on the exit paper direction.
More precise , the stripe colour test for black and cyan is 5 mm under the stripe test for yellow and magenta.The yellow and magenta image is well placed on page in a simetric position.
The colours are good.No particular sounds on the machine.The single problem that i have noticed is that the sensors 4,5,8 are NG and not OK.
The problem was begin after the operator has played with the machine controls,"to see what s happened if"...I have tried to reconstruct his moves , but it seems that he has run also the stabilisation mode.
All the colours settings are at 0 point.The machine runs only in copier mode.With the colour shift i can not move the colours 5 mm to their original places.In the service manual i have not find any indications how to move the colours on an A4-R up with 5 mm.
I have designed how it looks the test page (A4-R)in the attachment.

mrwho
04-27-2009, 11:46 AM
I'm not exactly sure of what's happening from your description - can you scan a couple of test prints and post them here?

Either way, if it's caused by your operator playing around with settings, you could try - after slapping him, of course :) - calling the default adjustments in tech rep mode to see if it will place everything back where it belongs.

04-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Try a factory reset of machine that should put everything to default

cristian
04-28-2009, 08:35 PM
1.Seems to be 2 images one over the other.One image with red and yellow colours , the second image with black and blue, but the image with back and blue at a distance of 5 mm from the one with red and yellow.If we superpose the images we obtain a good , clear coloured image(as we look with cross eyes).I have talk with some technicians , sems that nobody have not seen yet this problem at a copier machine.
2. I have try also to reset the factory settings, but the problem remain.
3. The single thing that i see wrong at the machine is that the sensors 1,4,5,8 are marked NG and not OK as the others.I have cleaned the sensors , but they are remain NG.The mechanic of the machine seems to be oK, and if i could solve the problem with those two images , the copy wil be satisfactory.
4. I send in the attachments 2 copies of the test.I will try tomorrow to make some better ones and i will send you.
Thank you.

cristian
04-28-2009, 08:57 PM
P.S.
1. I have checked in the tech rep mode all the settings.All of them are in the 0 point (in the middle).Any way the guy after he did :confused: what he did , he has push th stabiliser button...:mad:
2. I have try to push the black-blue image up but from the settings the maximum that i could do is to move the image half mm. to the corect position.Is any setting who could move the black and blue image up and perpendicular on the paper exit direction with 5 mm?
The red and yellow images are in the correct position on the paper (A4-R), 5 mm simetric from the up and down edges.The blue and the black positions are: from 1 cm from the upper side and 0 mm from the down side.
Some ideeas?

Blenk
04-28-2009, 08:58 PM
its still hard to tell what the fault looks like from these images, but it looks to me like its the yellow and magenta images that are out, you must be getting (P codes) because it can not set up correctly, this will point you in a number of directions that could be misleading, i would check that the yellow and magenta units are sitting at the correct level over the LEDs, this it set by small pins at the front and rear of the LEDs, you can see the ones at the front real easy, i have had these bent or missing, seems strange that it is 2 colours its usually just one, but this would give this exact effect, and when the machine goes through its warm up it cant set up, so gives you all of these (P codes) the P codes are listed when you press the little oil can like thing on the screen.

Si@danwood
04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Also try adjusting the fuser speed down to minus 2 had a similiar and fixed it stone dead..Si

cristian
04-30-2009, 07:56 PM
1) SY@DANWOOD/ Even if it is not logic(cause the image was formed allready wrong before the fuser) i have try to move the fuser sped to minus 2.Nothing heapenned.
2)BLENK .Indeed i have 2 codes : P21 all the time , and sometimes appear also P27 .What can i do with those informations?
I have checked the pins, there are OK.I have cheked once more the LED bars , seems to be OK.
I have received a phone call from one of my friends, who told me that it could be possible that the developper from the units (black and blue) isn't good anymore.But, this will affect the quality of the copy , i do not believe that it could influence the position of the colours on page. Unfortunatelly i have not in the area another M 2002 to check the units...
Also he told me that the M 2002 is not a laser base machine.So , he told me that could be a problem of optics..., but the gy who has make this mess, told me that he has not touch the optical part.Remains 4 choises:
1. Black and blue units gone..(but instantlly and both of them?)
2. Sensors malfunction...
3. Adjustments wrong done...
4. The P codes...??
But the problem has appear immediately after an wrong adjustment , so it can be undone by repeating some machine adjustment in the oposite way...

pepper38_cnd
04-30-2009, 10:32 PM
This is from the SSD, I don't know if it applies to you but have a look.

05-01-2009, 03:12 AM
Hm, do a 8 color test pattern and take a note on what color is shifting. From your samples it looks like magenta, could be magenta IU is bad and not cleaning properly, it can cause a double imaging problem that may look like color shift issue.

pepper38_cnd
05-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Tell me what the IU life counters are saying. Then in copy mode choose Mono color ( single color ) select GREEN make a copy of a test chart and tell me what the actual color is?

BillFla
05-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I have a CF3102 that had similar problems mainly after I reset the counters on the Magenta and Cyan IU units. I tried all the adjustments and had the P21 code too. I put all new IU units in and did the Graduation adj (which you should try) and it worked fine.

cristian
05-02-2009, 08:47 PM
1.pepper 38- Thank you but it dosn t match
2.8050 - the problem is there are two bad colours- blue and black.It is possible to have bad units for both of them ?Yes ,i think so...But it isn t logic to have a deplacement with precise 5 mm , colour quality satisfactory -even with bad IU-s for the up mentioned colours.Must be some settings...But if i have allready mark them all ,must be some mechanic problem...
I have connected also the printer and i have the same problem.
The irony is that i have find the picture with the exactlly my problem in the copier manual service , pag.T87 , with the code 4004T010AB...but they put me to check the cables and connections... for a problem that has appear after some bad settings...

cristian
05-02-2009, 08:50 PM
BILLFLA - Thank you. I will try it. keep in touch.

pepper38_cnd
05-02-2009, 08:55 PM
What were your life counters and what color did you get when you asked it to print in green only? saying it doesn't match doesn't help if you got something that looks like blue instead of green or something muddy, and if your life counters are indicating at least 2 IU's are new. Then I probably know what your problem is.

china
05-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Have you changed the laser glasses?Maybe the glass shift.

cristian
05-05-2009, 09:43 PM
1. IU life :C,M,Y : 433 M
Bk: 165 M
I have make a new copy, as you will see , the same problem remain.M and Y remains , Bk and C goes south hunting whales.
What is the logical connection between the IU life and a deplacement of 2 colours with the same precise and mathematic distance ?
For the green test you will see that yellow remain, and blue goes down with 5 mm.Same as magent who remain and Bk goes down also with 5 mm.
2. What is the logical connection between the scanner glass and the up mentioned problem ?If there are a glass for each colour , OK...but there are only two colours goes down...

mrwho
05-05-2009, 10:00 PM
You have a valid point there, I can't find any logical connection (although I saw several malfunctions that defy logic).

If I had to bet my money - and I won't! - I'd do it on a total clear and factory settings recall. If you have the chance, try another machine board and/or nvram with just one copy to see what happens.

PS: And don't forget to smack that customer of yours on the forehead! http://pwp.netcabo.pt/mrwho/smile/smash.gif

pepper38_cnd
05-05-2009, 11:18 PM
OK since your not going to answer my questions, I'll answer yours, if you have a customer ( really dumb one ) who decided to re-chip their own IU's and they got 2 chips mixed up they could actually put the IU's in the wrong place. ( Of course they would never admit to this). If this was the case then at least 2 IU counters would be showing new and when asked to print green you would get most likely blue. Also you would definitely get a Toner density error which you have and a color registration error which you have and your registration for those 2 colors would be off the same amount, and be unadjustable.

I know this is far fetched, and that is why I asked 2 simple questions first, before making such a stupid suggestion.

dudley
05-06-2009, 03:52 AM
remove the transfer belt and clean the AIDC sensors. The front sensor aligns the magenta /yellow and the rear aligns the black and cyan. Also cleck that the slide plate that covers the sensors is being opened by the white lever.

This will give you P codes and misalignment that you have discribed

time2fly
05-06-2009, 04:42 AM
remove the transfer belt and clean the AIDC sensors. The front sensor aligns the magenta /yellow and the rear aligns the black and cyan. Also cleck that the slide plate that covers the sensors is being opened by the white lever.

Wow finally someone got it right, I would even go as far as replacing that unit. Pepper does have an interesting thought but it seems to me that one would have colors mixed together if the IU's got mixed up.

mrwho
05-06-2009, 08:22 AM

That's a very interesting info! Although I always knew what those sensors did, I never imagined that the front sensor and the back sensor aligned different colors.

Although I wasn't the one with that problem, thanks very much on the insight. One question, though: does that also apply to more recent Konica Minolta machines (C450, C250, etc)?

Cheers!

dudley
05-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Yes it applies to all of the machines from the 2001- 650

ASIM44
06-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I have a installation problem with a colour minolta cf 2002 in windows xp.plz help me.if some one have jpg format of installation plz send to me.

tmaze01
10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
can u plz briefly discribe where the aidc sensors are

tmaze01
10-12-2010, 06:31 PM
i READ YOUR SUGGESTION AND IT WORKED / THANK YOU VERY MUCH. TAYLOR
Wow finally someone got it right, I would even go as far as replacing that unit. Pepper does have an interesting thought but it seems to me that one would have colors mixed together if the IU's got mixed up.

Custom Search