PDA

View Full Version : how to bypass imaging unit error

Custom Search

rockinjon
04-27-2009, 08:22 PM
i have a minolta di200f that has been thrown under my job description. Lucky me my predecessor lost the service manual and I have not yet been able to get my hands on one. It was told to me that while i try to get the approval to get a new imaging unit I could bypass the cf error and still print. The problem i am having is that i do not know the code to get into the service menu to bypass the error. can anyone help?

harry2007
04-27-2009, 08:50 PM
for DI250f,350f :

enter in fax mode then press:
19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 , * ,panel reset.
If you entered the code correctly start button will begin to wink.
press Utillity- in this menu you will find "service mode" task.

rockinjon
04-27-2009, 09:39 PM
thank you for the help. unfortunately it did not work on this di200f the error code i get is c0f32.

Morlock49
04-28-2009, 02:26 AM
this is an error for the developer unit, saying that incorrect developer used
or the toner to dev ratio is incorrect. is the customer using OEM or generic toner, because I have had this problem when generic toner is used and the developer/ toner ratio sensing gets thrown off

harry2007
04-29-2009, 06:14 PM
"The problem i am having is that i do not know the code to get into the service menu ..."

try this: utillity-meter count-stop-0-0-stop-0-1

rockinjon
05-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the help guys that code Definitely got me in. In the service menu under tech choices and printer though it wont let me adjust the toner grain. I am trying to bypass a grain error while I wait for a new imaging unit. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Raymondd
05-12-2009, 07:50 PM
After meter count stop 0-0 stop 0-1 stop start.

rockinjon
05-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks again for all the help with this. I guess you can tell I'm not a regular copier guy but thrown into this. The last code got me to a printer and IR menu where I can change CD and FD but it wont let me change any settings here. Unfortunately my boss expects a working printer nonstop and for me to dig up the manual from thin air. Open to any help that can be provided this model is old enough its hard to find help.

907tec
05-14-2009, 12:56 AM
you can leave out the "stop start" at the end of that last post. the "stop 00 stop 01" gets you into the tech rep mode, the "stop start" gets you into a further hidden menu within the tech rep mode.

that being said, im not sure that you will be able to find much help in using these modes. even after clearing the c-0f32 error, it will most likely come back shortly thereafter. I dont know of any way to prevent it from coming back and immediately disabling the copier, besides addressing the actual issue that is throwing the code. I would try running an F8 (in the funtions menu) without the toner bottle in the machine to see if it still comes up with that error. If it does, i would wait for new parts to arrive. There is some chance that you could alter the atdc set-value to the neighborhood of the current-value and get it to work, but its a long shot.

what is the atdc set at now?

rockinjon
05-14-2009, 02:29 AM
the atdc was set to 141 in the menu i saw

brent
05-14-2009, 02:59 AM
hopefully your new iu will be in shortly and you won't have to mess with that old iu.

brent

rockinjon
05-14-2009, 04:11 PM
you can leave out the "stop start" at the end of that last post. the "stop 00 stop 01" gets you into the tech rep mode, the "stop start" gets you into a further hidden menu within the tech rep mode.

that being said, im not sure that you will be able to find much help in using these modes. even after clearing the c-0f32 error, it will most likely come back shortly thereafter. I dont know of any way to prevent it from coming back and immediately disabling the copier, besides addressing the actual issue that is throwing the code. I would try running an F8 (in the funtions menu) without the toner bottle in the machine to see if it still comes up with that error. If it does, i would wait for new parts to arrive. There is some chance that you could alter the atdc set-value to the neighborhood of the current-value and get it to work, but its a long shot.

what is the atdc set at now?
Thank you for the help. I went to the function menu pressed f8 and the menu is blank. The grain registering in the printer menu under atdc is 144 which falls under the range I see in the lower right corner of the machine. this unit is just toast isn't it.

Custom Search